Take advantage of a 30-minute LED facial including double cleanse, moisturiser and serum; upgrade to include three sessions
Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$39 for one LED light therapy facial (total value up to $99)
$75 for two LED light therapy facials (total value up to $198)
$110 for three LED light therapy facials (total value up to $297)
What is an LED facial?
This technique calls on the skin-revitalising properties of LED, helping complexions to look their best. The light waves are directed at the facial area as clients lie back and relax.
Is any aftercare required?
There is no downtime and people can put their make-up on straight away afterwards. However, while the treatment does not increase light sensitivity, people are advised to wear sun protection to help care for skin.
Choose between yellow or blue light
Yellow light is used for: Wound healing | Skin rejuvenation | Rosacea and redness
Blue light used for its anti-bacterial benefits and works to eliminate acne-producing bacteria on the skin, improving inflammatory or hormonal acne and targets active acne.
- Includes a double cleanse, moisturiser and serum
- Up to three sessions available
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• New customers only
• Not valid on public holidays
• 48-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• Results will vary for each person
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Valid at Sydney CBD location only
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• First session must occur within: 60 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 1300 988 941
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Star Medispa
Star Medispa specialise in technology-assisted beauty services. These range from skin peels and resurfacing to laser hair or tattoo removal. High-intensity focused ultrasound treatments and cosmetic injections are also available.