Refresh the complexion with a microdermabrasion, designed to reduce the visibility of fine lines; opt for one, two or three sessions
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$45 for one session of microdermabrasion (total value up to $90)
$90 for two sessions of microdermabrasion (total value up to $180)
$135 for three sessions of microdermabrasion (total value up to $270)
- Can help improve skin tone, texture and colour
- Target enlarged pores, acne scarring, fine lines and wrinkles
- Upgrade to multiple sessions to see greater results
What is microdermabrasion?
It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and generally encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• New customers only
• Valid at Pyrmont location only
• Not valid on public holidays
• 48-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• All sessions must be used by same person
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Not suitable for those with active skin infections, open skin lesions, rashes, burns, excessive scarring or immune system deficiencies
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• First session must occur by: 60 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (02) 7900 2577
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Star Medispa
Star Medispa specialises in technology-assisted beauty services. These range from skin peels and resurfacing to laser hair or tattoo removal. High-intensity focused ultrasound treatments and cosmetic injections are also available.