Feast on traditionally battered fish and chips, plus two squid rings, two prawns and two scallops each; opt for a family feast package
Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$29 for a seafood feast for two people (total value up to $43.70)
- Seafood basket each
- Dipping sauce to share
$35 for a family seafood feast (total value up to $59.90)
- Family-size fish & chips
- 14 battered squid rings
- Four dim sums
- Four crab sticks
- Enjoy traditionally battered fish and chips, plus two squid rings, two prawns and two scallops each
- Share a tartare, tomato, aioli or chilli dipping sauce
- Opt for a family seafood feast package that includes dim sum and crab sticks
- Choice of four locations
Menu items may be subject to seasonal change.
Living at the coast has many perks, but sampling fresh seafood whenever one feels like it has got to be the best. Feeling like munching on some prawn and scallop? Why not head to Perth’s local favourite, the award-winning Sweetlips? This seafood feast deal is now available for an entire family. Bring friends or loved ones for some quality time over a golden-fried, crunchy and crispy bounty of the ocean.
This Sweetlips deal is valid in several locations: just off Oxford Street in the centre, close to Osborne Park, or right on Bathers Beach. Try the closest one for minimum commute time. Then, kick back and enjoy the indulgence of this deep-fried seafood basket, including battered fish and chips, squid rings, prawns, and scallops, dipped in a variety of sauces; the party of four will also brave the additional dim sum and crab sticks. And after that? Maybe a walk on the beach. Or, more realistically, a food coma.
Please note, customer responses and star rating displayed on this deal are for the current primary location only. Additional feedback for alternate locations is provided to the merchant but is not displayed and does not impact on the overall rating shown.
The Fine Print
• Valid only for the location selected at time of purchase - please make your selection carefully
• Limit of 2 vouchers per person
• Groupon valid for 2 people; maximum of 2 Groupon vouchers redeemable per booking
• Not valid on public holidays or special events days
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• No booking required
• Present printed voucher on arrival
• Valid hours:
Sweetlips serves fish and chips from four Perth locations. All fish is sourced fresh from the ocean, and is skinned, trimmed and de-boned by staff onsite. The menu also includes squid rings, prawns, seafood burgers and salads. Customers can opt to dine in at one of the restaurants, where BYO is welcomed, or take away their feast to enjoy on the go.