What You'll Get
$39 for a three-hour Sydney Harbour Discovery Tour with a meal for one person (total value up to $79)
$78 for a three-hour Sydney Harbour Discovery Tour with a meal for two people (total value up to $156)
$156 for a three-hour Sydney Harbour Discovery Tour with a meal for four people (total value up to $312)
- Awarded a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
- See one of Sydney’s most accessible natural wonders on a three-hour cruise to Shark Island
- Have a swim, explore the area on foot, or snorkel around the coastline that is home to over 600 species of life
- Morning tea includes biscuits, cakes, assorted pastries and tea and coffee
- Feast on a BBQ lunch on-board the afternoon cruise
- Participants can bring their own snorkel gear or take advantage of the hire option
- Bring little ones under age five for free - please advise on booking
The Fine Print
• Limit 1 voucher per option
• Please arrive 30 minutes before departure
• $10 fee applies per person for all date changes outside of 48 hours prior to departure
• Cruises are weather dependent and may be cancelled at the discretion of Sydney Harbour Discovery
• Tour will not be cancelled for rain alone; if your cruise is cancelled due to unsuitable weather, Sydney Harbour Discovery will contact you to advise the next suitable date
• If Shark Island is not available due to weather conditions or maintenance, then Oz Whale Watching reserves the right to visit a different harbour location
• $7 admission fee applies to enter the Shark Island National Park, payable directly to Sydney Harbour Discovery
• Original value verified on: 27 Nov 2017
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Valid from: 04 Jan 2018
• Valid to: 15 Apr 2018
• Must book by: 31 Mar 2018
• Book online: https://goo.gl/oTzNrA
(1) Select Lunch Cruise or Morning Tea Cruise (other sessions subject to availability)
(2) Select "Book Now"
(3) Select number of participants – enter all participants as Adults (Infants aged 0-4 travel for free – enter how many now if required)
(4) Select date from the "Available Dates Calendar"
(5) Select time
(6) Select "Book Now"
(7) Choose snorkelling gear, fresh bucket prawns or pre-purchase a drink if required
(8) Enter Groupon voucher code into Voucher Code Box (when using multiple vouchers, click "Use Voucher" button before entering the next code) Your code begins with GRP.
(9) Select "Use Voucher"
(10) Enter all participants details into the "Contact Details" section
(11) Select "Book Now" to complete your booking
(12) You will receive an email confirmation in your inbox
• Present printed voucher on arrival
• Valid hours:
Tue, Thur, Sat & Sun: 9.30am-12.30pm (morning tea cruise), 12.45pm-3.45pm (lunch cruise)
About Oz Whale Watching
Oz Whale Watching offers Sydneysiders and outsiders the opportunity to cruise the harbour and visit Shark Island, or witness awe-inspiring whale migrations. Customers can reach whale hot spots on a 21-metre catamaran with a marine naturalist on board and see the sea life from their choice of multiple viewing platforms. The trips provide ample photographic opportunities, with panoramic views of iconic Sydney sites like the Harbour Bridge and the Sydney Opera House.