Refresh and revitalise the complexion with a 60-minute hydrating facial, 45-minute chemical peel, or a 90-minute treatment of choice
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$39 for one session of 60-minute top hydrating facial or 45-minute top chemical peel (total value up to $130)
- 60-minute top hydrating facial: skin analysis | double cleansing | exfoliation with steaming | hydradermabrasion | lymphatic face and neck massage | ultrasound infusion | clay mask - vitamin C, collagen, chamomile | head massage | serum infusion and SPF 50+ | home care advice
- 45-minute top chemical peel: skin analysis | double cleansing | chemical peel - AHA, BHA | oxygen injection | ultrasonic ice massage | LED photon therapy | ultra-calming clay mask | head massage | ultra-calming serum and SPF 50+ | home care advice
$49 for one session of 90-minute facial (total value up to $138)
90-minute top specific facial ideal for acne and pigmentation: skin analysis | double cleansing | exfoliation with steaming| hydradermabrasion | microdermabrasion - optional | extraction - optional | oxygen injection | ultrasound serum infusion | ultrasonic ice hammer massage | LED photon therapy | clay mask - vitamin C, collagen, chamomile | head massage | acne or vitamin c serum infusion and SPF 50+ | home care advice
90-minute top rejuvenation facial: skin analysis | double cleansing | exfoliation with steaming| hydradermabrasion | lymphatic face and neck massage | oxygen injection | ultrasound serum infusion | radio frequency bio eye facelifting | ice cold hammer with dragon blood serum infusion | LED photon therapy | clay mask - vitamin C, collagen, ultra-calming | head massage | collagen serum and SPF 50+ | home care advice
$69 for $two sessions of 60-minute top hydrating facial or 45-minute top chemical peel (total value up to $260)
$79 for two sessions of 90-minute facial (total value up to $276)
$99 for three sessions of 60-minute top hydrating facial or 45-minute top chemical peel (total value up to $390)
$115 for three sessions of 90-minute facial (total value up to $414)
- Revitalise the complexion with a choice of facial treatment
- Choose a 60-minute hydrating facial, 45-minute chemical peel or a 90-minute treatment
- Opt for multiple treatments for greater results
What is microdermabrasion?
It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and generally encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.
What is an LED facial?
This technique calls on the skin-revitalising properties of LED, helping complexions to look their best. The light waves are directed at the facial area as clients lie back and relax.
Is any aftercare required?
There is no downtime and people can put their make-up on straight away afterwards. However, while the treatment does not increase light sensitivity, people are advised to wear sun protection to help care for skin.
What is a chemical peel?
A chemical solution is applied to the face, removing the top layer of skin cells to reveal the younger skin beneath. The therapist will cleanse skin before carrying out the peel, which can vary in terms of intensity and length.
What happens afterwards?
Skin will look slightly red or discoloured for a few hours. Clients must not use tanning beds and should apply sun protection when outdoors on bright days.
The Fine Print
• Purchase up to 3 additional as gifts
• Top Beauty is run as a home business in a residential area
• Not valid on public holidays and Mother's Day
• Valid for new customers only
• Bookings essential via text
• Multiple treatments must be used by the same person
• Late arrival may shorten treatment time
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Not suitable for those with active skin infections, open skin lesions, rashes, burns, excessive scarring or immune system deficiencies
• Microdermabrasion may not be suitable for people with certain skin conditions - if concerned, please contact the venue directly before purchasing the deal
• Rejuvenation light therapy treatment is not suitable for people with epilepsy or porphyria or any photo-sensitive skin condition. It is also not suitable for those with cold sores, those using St John's wort, those on antibiotics (must be off seven days prior to treatment) or those who have received recent Roaccutane therapy (less than 12 months)
• Pregnant women are required to consult with their GP before having treatments
• One week is required between treatments
• All visits must be completed within the validity period
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Text to book: 0419 287 680
• State preferred day and time, and Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Top Beauty
Nestled in MacGregor, Top Beauty is a result-driven clinic offering a plethora of advanced aesthetic services with complimentary, obligation-free consultations. Visages can be pampered with restorative facials and IPL skin procedures. Radio frequency body contouring, laser lipolysis and SHR hair removal are also available, along with treatments like breast enhancements, mole removal and mesotherapy.