Visages can be revitalised with a microdermabrasion treatment paired with a collagen mask and enzyme peel
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$39 for a microdermabrasion with a collagen mask and enzyme peel - one visit (total value up to $153)
$49 for a microdermabrasion with a collagen mask and enzyme peel - two visits (total value up to $306)
$99 for a microdermabrasion with a collagen mask and enzyme peel - three visits (total value up to $459)
What is microdermabrasion?
It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and generally encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• New customers only
• Limited availability for weekend bookings
• 48 hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Not suitable for those with active skin infections, open skin lesions, rashes, burns, excessive scarring or immune system deficiencies
• Strictly no walk-ins
• Please book few weeks in advance to avoid disappointment
• Late arrival may reduce treatment time
• Check availability before purchase. Please ensure to book in advance as there is limited availability (minimum of 2 weeks is recommended)
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (07) 56 097 306
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Tranquil Essence
Clients can visit Tranquil Essence to relax, revive and rejuvenate. The Southport-based beauty parlour offers a variety of pampering services that range from massages and facials, to waxing and mani-pedis. Men's grooming treatments are also available.