Take in the beauty of the Sherbrooke Forest before stopping for an Aussie style Bush Billy Tea served with lamingtons and crackers that you can try with an Aussie favorite: Vegemite.Take a ride on the historic steam train Puffing Billy as it works it's way through the lush rainforest of the Blue Dandenong Ranges. After the journey on Puffing Billy there is a stop at the quiet forest village of Sassafras, a favorite for locals to visit for it's teas, crafts and antiques. If you have upgraded to the other options the second half of your tour will begin after you journey back to Melbourne CBD.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grants Picnic Ground, Monbulk Rd Dandenong Ranges National Park, Dandenong, Victoria Australia
Enjoy a delicious Aussie style Bush Billy tea with lamingtons, vegemite and crackers whilst being surrounded by the beautiful rainforest in the Blue Dandenongs.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Belgrave, Belgrave, Yarra Valley, Victoria
Board the historical Puffing Billy steam train at Belgrave Station and ride through the forest from Belgrave to Menzies Creek. which is the most scenic section of the journey.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Sassafras, Sassafras, Victoria
Visit the quaint village of Sassafras known for its local crafts, antiques and gourmet food and cafe's. Spend some time exploring this beautiful little town and grab a bite to eat (own expense).
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Please confirm with the supplier exact pickup time at time of reconfirmation
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- Puffing Billy train ride
- Morning tea (Aussie style Bush Billy Tea with lamingtons and Vegemite with crackers)
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup
- Transport by air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi on board
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel drop-off (depending on option taken)
12 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Gray Line Australia in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.