Hobart Historic Cruises organises and operates the Derwent River harbour cruise tour, providing quality service to both global tourism and participating delegates.
We have highly experienced crew members and also provide a boat charter service on our vessel ‘Spirit of Hobart’.
The company, which has been running the Derwent River harbour cruise tour for more than 30 years, has an excellent track record.
We provide a first class service at affordable prices, which are highly competitive.
About This Deal
The first morning cruise starts at 11am everyday on peak season, it travels North: the North cruise goes up the river going inland, passing Botanical Gardens, Government House, under Tasman Bridge, crossing over the river to Rose Bay, then coming back from Montagu Bay. Total duration is one hour. The cruise does not contain any meals.
The second Lunch cruise starts at 12:15pm is the most popular option for our customers, it contains an one-course meal and 1.5 hour cruising. The cruise combines the North and South routes.
The two afternoon cruises at 1:45pm and 2:45pm each goes for one hour. The 1:45pm cruise travels South: the South route goes down the river around the bay, passing Battery Point, Sandy Bay, Casino, then over to eastern shore towards Bellerive Bluff and finally coming back from Kangaroo Bay.
The 2:45pm cruise travels North: the North cruise goes up the river going inland, passing Botanical Gardens, Government House, under Tasman Bridge, crossing over the river to Rose Bay, then coming back from Montagu Bay.
No meal included for the afternoon cruises.
Finally, it is our dinner cruise starts at 6pm. It contains a three-course meal and two complimentary wine for each customer. The cruise will combine the North and South routes, similar to the lunch cruise. Note: it would be very much appreciated if you could call our office to check the availability before booking the dinner cruise, thank you! Ph: 03 62009074
Captain's commentary is available on all cruises.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- No dress code
- Baby pram accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 130 travelers
- Light refreshments on Morning cruise
- 1-course lunch on Lunch Cruise (meal not included for kids under 5)
- 3-course dinner and one complimentary drink on Dinner cruise
- Port pickup and drop-off at Bellerive Wharf
- Live commentary on board
- Transportation to/from hotels
1 to 2 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Hobart historic cruises in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.