A swashbuckling 60 minute rollick in Pumicestone Passage, where we adjust the adrenalin rush and the route to suit the crew. The perfect all weather alternative for everyone from an eight year old cabin boy to an experienced adventurer. Plenty of action, and plenty to see!
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pumicestone Passage, Coochin Creek QLD 4507, Australia
Pumicestone Passage is part of the Moreton Bay Marine Reserve
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 8.
- Maximum combined weight per jetski: 210kg.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Professional marine guide
- Souvenir photos
- Lifejackets, sunscreen
- Food and drinks
Unit 1/9-11 Spinnaker Dr, Sandstone Point QLD 4511, Australia
10am, 11am, 12pm, 12,30pm, 1pm, 1.30pm, 2pm, 3pm. Departure times are subject to operator scheduling.
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the KJ Jeffreys Pty Ltd ATF The Mermaid Trust in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.