Uniquely we offer free use of Dive Scooters, Free Photos, Stand Up Paddle boards, the best Swim Guarantee on the reef.
About This Deal
Imagine the most amazing and majestic underwater experience you could possibly have. That what our team and crew will deliver with our whale shark interactional tours. Departing Exmouth in Western Australia the gateway to the world heritage listed Ningaloo reef which is home to some of the world’s most beautiful reef abundant with marine life.
For the best whale shark tours possible we use our spotter plane for directions to head straight for the migrating and majestic whale sharks. Your swim with the gentle marine giants as they make their way along the North West Cape during their annual migration during the period from March to August every year.
• Ningaloo Reef, Off the North West Cape Yardie Creek Rd Ningaloo Marine Park, Exmouth Region, Ningaloo, Western Australia 6707 Australia
• Ningaloo, Ningaloo, Western Australia
• Exmouth, Exmouth, Western Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All staff have completed the AHA Hospitality & Tourism COVID 19 Hygiene courses
- Coffee and/or Tea - Barista Coffee and Light refreshments throughout the day.
- Lunch - Lunch (all dietary requirements catered when notified)
- All Fees and Taxes
- Use of snorkel equipment (mask/snorkel/fins, wet suits, stinger suits and flotation pool noodles )
- FREE PHOTOS of your day both above and below the water
- Prescription masks
- Alcoholic Beverages - Complimentary Afternoon Champagne or Beer - post afternoon reef swim (18+ only)
- Free Use of Underwater Scooters & SUP on Afternoon Reef Swims *
- Live commentary on board & reef education from our Marine Biologists
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in our Air Conditioned Bus
- All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving.
- Simply bring your swimwear, hat, towel & sunscreen.
- We do recommend wearing sunglasses & a jacket or bringing a change of clothes in cooler weather.
- Sea sickness or motion sickness tablets are NOT provided or available on the boat
Tantabiddi Boat Ramp, Yardie Creek Rd, North West Cape WA 6707, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
If you need a pick up from another accommodation in Exmouth town , please contact our friendly team directly once booked.
- Tantabiddi Boat Ramp, Yardie Creek Rd, North West Cape WA 6707, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Ningaloo Whaleshark-n-Dive in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.