The Burnett is an isolated and little travelled river and you can expect to see the endangered lungfish, maybe a platypus, and be camping remote and unlikely to see any other people.
About This Deal
Day 1: Day 1
Pass By: Paradise Dam, Paradise Road Near Wateranga, Biggenden, Queensland Australia
Today we begin our journey just downstream of paradise dam. We'll be weaving through some windy little rapids, under trees. You can expect to see the endangered lungfish. Later on we'll make camp at our beautiful secluded campsite.
Accommodation included: Camping in tents at our beautiful secluded campsite on a sandy river bank.
Day 2: Day 2
Pass By: Booyal, Booyal, Queensland
Today we set off after a relaxing breakfast. Today you wind through more rock and tree gardens in the water and you'll possible see blacks swans and platypus. There is also an amazing island rock lookout to climb up on it you desire, and there's the awe inspiring 1km wide section of dray sandy river bed where the stream itself narrows to just 5 meters wide. We finish just after lunch
No accommodation included on this day.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Kayak/Canoe/SUP and safety equipment
- Kayak/Canoe/SUP Orientation & Lesson
- Transport from end point back to start point
- Camping equipment (tents and sleeping bags available for hire)
- Transport to start point (can be arranged from Bundaberg for a small fee)
MWCP+F3X Coringa QLD, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
- Bundaberg Airport, Bundaberg, Queensland Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Oasis Adventures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.