The original and still the best Island Fish Fry on Norfolk Island. Come along and enjoy local entertainment from local musicians and Island Dancers the Baunti Byuutis, all while relaxing and overlooking the breathtaking scenery. Feast on mouth-watering fried fish accompanied by salads and local dishes including 'Pilhi' (savoury banana slice), a special sweet potato mash called 'Ana', Coconut bread, and a delicious coconut pie and cream for desert.
Don't miss out on this memory making evening.
About This Deal
The Original and The Best
The Norfolk Island Fish Fry is by far the most popular event for our visitors.. Ask anyone what you need to tick off when you come to Norfolk Island - they’ll say the Island Fish Fry.
This fantastic event has been operating for over 40 years. Imagine - a feast of local dishes, salads and homemade coconut bread, alongside mouth-watering fried fish that you won’t forget.
Your feast overlooks breathtaking coastal scenery as the sun sets - with live music in the background.
The dishes include ‘Pilhi’ (savoury banana Slice,) a special sweet potato mash with local herbs called ‘Ana’, coconut bread and delicious coconut pie and cream for dessert.
Your evening is completed by local entertainment from the Baunti Byuutis dancing group, on our exclusive Western Side property ‘Orn Dar Cliff’.
For those who drive themselves and would prefer to stay for a short time, you can view the incredible sun setting over the ocean. It is honestly one of the most stunning sunsets you will ever witness.
We recommend doing the Norfolk Island Fish Fry before the sound and light show!
(Wine and beer are available for purchase or you are welcome to BYO drinks)
• Fresh Fried Fish and Local Salads - You will enjoy mouth watering Fresh Fried fish, cooked right while you are there, along with Delicious Salads and lots of local dishes too!
• Coconut Pie - Try our traditional Coconut Pie for Dessert.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Please advise our office if you have any dietary requirements
- This tour requires a minimum number of guests to operate. If for some reason we need to cancel, you will be offered an alternate date, or refund.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 140 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Dinner - Mouth-watering local friend fish with salads and local dishes to try, and coconut pie and cream for dessert.
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages - A cash bar is available for the purchase of drinks.
Anson Bay Road, Anson Bay Rd, 2899, Norfolk Island
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at our Loading Area
For Self Drive, please meet at Orn Dar Cliff
2 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Pinetree Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.