Tread the Path of Champions - unforgettable for locals, international visitors and sports fans of all ages
This 90-minute BEHIND THE SCENES guided walking tour offers a dynamic, journey through the Sydney Cricket Ground (SCG) precinct and the SCG Museum.
About This Deal
Visit: Sydney Cricket Ground, Driver Ave Moore Park, Sydney, New South Wales 2021 Australia
Behind the scenes guided walking tour of the Sydney Cricket Ground precinct - Sydney's home of sport.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tour routes may vary depending on events, site activities and severe inclement weather.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes, hat and sunscreen. Parts of the tour are outdoors so please ensure weather appropriate clothing is worn, including rain attire in wet weather.
- Tour guests should arrive 15 minutes before the tour and present their tickets.
- Allianz Stadium is currently undergoing redevelopment, scheduled to reopen in 2022. Tour route will exclude Allianz Stadium during this time.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Scheduled finish time is approximate. If you have paid parking it is advisable to add some extra time just in case
- Wheel chair access available on approximately 90% of the tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Professional guide
- Behind the Scenes Walking tour
- Entry/Admission - Sydney Cricket Ground
- Transportation to/from attractions
1 hour 30 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Sydney Cricket Ground (SCG) Tour Experience in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.