Watch the sunset at the Blue Mountains, spreading its largess into a grateful sky. Blue Mountains sunset tour leave from Sydney at mid-day and time is flexible (between 12 to 1 pm approx.) and driving towards inner west of the city. Booking a sunset tour is the best way to avoid the big bus crowd and enjoy the mystical Blue Mountains at your own pace. You can customize this tour by available 2 tour itineraries. The first itinerary stops at Featherdale wildlife park, Lincoln's Rock, cascade walk and sunset at Three sister’s lookout. Cascade walk, Lincoln’s Rock, Govetts leap lookout, and sunset at Three sisters are the highlights of the second itinerary. Tour departs from the Blue Mountains around 6.00 pm and reaches to Sydney around 7.30 pm.
Private tour with the flexibility
See Australian native wild animals at Featherdale park
Epic bush walks and breathtaking lookouts
Pick up and drop off offered from Sydney CBD
Complimentary bottled water
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Mountains, Blue Mountains, New South Wales
Explore World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains, home of the famous Three Sisters in Katoomba. Discover iconic lookouts, waterfalls, and enjoy a bushwalk.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Blue Mountains, Katoomba, New South Wales 2780 Australia
Explore World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains, home of the famous Three Sisters in Katoomba. Discover iconic lookouts, waterfalls, and enjoy a bush walk.
Stop At: Echo Point Lookout, Katoomba, New South Wales Australia
With breathtaking views of the valley & Three Sisters unlike any other in the mountains, The Lookout Echo Point one of the most popular attractions among travelers to Blue Mountains.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Featherdale Sydney Wildlife Park, 217 - 229 Kildare Rd Doonside, Blacktown, New South Wales 2767 Australia
Meet a Koala, meet all your favourite Australian animals including kangaroos, Quokkas and emus, in an outdoor bush setting, in Sydney, Australia at Featherdale Wildlife Park.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Sydney, Sydney, New South Wales
Sydney - Tour starts from Sydney CBD from your hotel/terminal/Airbnb accommodation and head to inner west.
Pass By: Sydney Top Tours | Private Day Tours from Sydney, 203/9 Darlinghurst Rd, Potts Point NSW 2011, Australia
Top-rated Sydney Private Tours: Experience a memorable Sydney day tour to Blue Mountains, Hunter Valley, & more with the care of an expert guide.
Stop At: The Three Sisters, Echo Point road Echo Point, Katoomba, New South Wales 2780 Australia
The Three Sisters are an unusual rock formation in the Blue Mountains of New South Wales, Australia, on the north escarpment of the Jamison Valley.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Contact SYDNEY TOP TOURS if you need a customized tour itinerary
- Tour pick up time will be communicated to you after the booking confirmation. If the sunset is in between 5 to 6. 30 pm, tour departs at 12 pm from Sydney. Departure will be adjusted to 2 pm if the sunset falls in between 6.30 to 8 pm. You will be contacted by our customer service team with further info.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- Private driver / guide with transportation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Sydney CBD
- Complementary bottled water
- Travel in a modern minivan
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Attraction or activity fees (Featherdale entry fees - $35 per adult)
- Entry/Admission - Featherdale Sydney Wildlife Park
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel/ cruise terminal pick up and drop off from Sydney CBD.
Please leave your hotel / Airbnb details at the special request section before you pay & check out.
- Sydney Airport, Airport Dr, Mascot, New South Wales 2020 Australia
- Overseas passenger terminal
- White Bay Cruise Terminal, 2041 James Craig Rd, Rozelle NSW 2039, Australia
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Sydney Top Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.