This is the only guided bird tour in the Pilbara region. Come and see our unique bird life and get up close to them.
About This Deal
We will go on a beautiful 1.2 km walk along the Ngurrin Trail. There are lots of beautiful birds to see as well as wonderful scenery with wildflowers.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- All bird photographers welcome.
- Breakfast - Ieramugadu Cafe, 44 Roe Street, Roebourne is a 1 minute walk away. They serve breakfast and tea, coffee, juices, water and other cafe items. They open from 7am.
Ganalili Centre, 38 Roe St, Roebourne WA 6718, Australia
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Pilbara Bird Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.