The Taste of Sydney is more than a tour; it’s an inspiration.This indulgent six hour extravaganza of Sydney’s most vibrant precincts will have you exploring and arriving in style. Get an exclusive introduction to The Streets of Barangaroo, The Tramsheds, The Cannery in Rosebery and Kensington Street, Spice Alley in Chippendale.As we drive from venue to venue, you will get an update of the city’s many special neighbourhoods and appreciate how they are evolving as the city continues to prosper.Each of the four precincts visited are a buzz of activity. If you are after a fun and entertaining day out, with plenty of delicious food and drink to devour, then this is the tour for you.
What You'll Get
Taste of Sydney Tour commences at 11:00am and finishes in Chippendale at 5:00pm.
Sydney is ever evolving with an exciting vibe that never gets dull. Take an exclusive view into the heart of Sydney’s newest precincts. Indulge in the food, drink, art, and culture that make each region unique.
The streets of Barangaroo; once a working class wharfie region leased by Patricks Ports & Stevedoring and a cruise ship port BUT NOW it’s a curated dining and shopping precinct. Take a gentle stroll and a guided tour as you indulge.
The Cannery; this one-time industrial building has since been converted into a food haven filled with many restaurants, coffee roaster, bakery, homewares and much more.
The Tramsheds; a restoration of Rozelle Tramway Depot, originally built in 1904, brings together a band of providores who share a love of food, education and community.
Kensington Street; once occupied the 168-year-old Carlton United brewery but has since been converted to award winning high-rise Central Park known for its hanging vertical gardens and home to creative businesses, cafes, bars, restaurants, and galleries.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- An alcohol free option is available on request
- Pick up will be from your hotel (or convenient city location)
- The tour concludes at 5.00pm at Kensington St, Handpicked Wines where you may like to stay on
- Your camera
- Sunhat / warm jacket as per weather conditions
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, whilst you will be driven between venues, there is a small amount of walking (in and around the precincts)
- Tour will operate with a minimum of 4 passengers
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Comfortable travel in a modern air-conditioned minivan, with your personalised guide
- Convenient pick up from your city hotel, or chosen city location
- Delicious signature share plates (with paired drinks) created exclusively for our tour
- Premier seating at all venues
- Dine at Sydney’s newest waterfront dining precinct
- Exclusive behind the scenes access at one of Sydney’s premier distilleries
- Dine in a fully restored 1904 tram that has been converted into an amazing restaurant space
- Meander down Spice Alley and experience hawker style dinning as you sample an array of Asian street food
- Wine tasting of six carefully selected favourites and premium wines with in-house Sommelier
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Additional food and beverage requested, not on offer for tastings.
Pick ups will be from Sydney CBD Hotels. Ultimately Sydney will notify you of pick up time and location after booking confirmation.
You will be returned to your pick up location or you may wish to stay on at the last destination in Chippendale.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Ultimately Sydney in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.