Designed to refresh complexions and reduce the visibility of fine lines, a microdermabrasion treatment is accompanied by a chemical peel
About This Deal
$49 for one session of microdermabrasion and chemical peel (total value up to $110)
$89 for two sessions of microdermabrasion and chemical peel (total value up to $200)
$129 for three sessions of microdermabrasion and chemical peel (total value up to $300)
- Designed to rejuvenate complexions
- Target issues such as signs of ageing, fine lines, wrinkles, oily skin, acne, blemishes, problematic skin, hyperpigmentation, dark spots, melanin or photoaged skin
- Opt for multiple sessions for better results
What is microdermabrasion?
It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and generally encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.
What is a chemical peel?
A chemical solution is applied to the face, removing the top layer of skin cells to reveal the younger skin beneath. The therapist will cleanse skin before carrying out the peel, which can vary in terms of intensity and length.
What happens afterwards?
Skin will look slightly red or discoloured for a few hours. Clients must not use tanning beds and should apply sun protection when outdoors on bright days.
• In light of ongoing government advice regarding social distancing, and restrictions placed upon public gatherings and non-essential services, please visit https://www.australia.gov.au/ for the latest rules and regulations
• Please check the expiry date for this deal on your Voucher under My Groupons (if you've already bought this deal) or the Fine Print on this page (if you haven't already bought this deal), for blackout periods which may apply (outside of government regulations), and for full terms and conditions
• Please also contact the merchant directly, where possible, to understand any additional measures they may have in place which may help indicate when and how you can redeem this voucher
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Not valid on Sun-Mon
• $20 surcharge applies for Sat appointments
• New customers only
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Not suitable for those with active skin infections, open skin lesions, rashes, burns, excessive scarring or immune system deficiencies
• All sessions must be redeemed by the same person within the validity period
• Late arrival may reduce appointment time
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone to book: 04 1297 6720
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Vogue Haus of Beauty
Vogue Haus of Beauty invites men and women to relax with a plethora of massages and refresh visages thanks to facial treatments. Guests can also indulge in beauty procedures like teeth whitening, IPL hair removal, dermal fillers, spray tanning, waxing and nail services. The team uses Janssen Biocosmetics skincare products that can be purchased by customers. The clinic is located in Ascot Vale.