- Experience the thrills of Sydney’s newest and biggest theme park
- Valid from Australia Day January 26th until the end of the summer season, April 19th 2015
- Treat your inner thrill seeker to giant drops, fast rapids and exciting twists and turns on over 40 unforgettable attractions
- Take on the white wash on The Curler or the invigorating Riptide that pumps more than 20,000 litres of water per minute
- Relax at The Beach, Australia’s largest wave pool set on white sandy shores
- Chill out on an inflatable tube and float along the calm waters of Boomerang Bay
- Kids get a slice of the action with 10 junior slides and fun splash zones at Nickelodeon Beach
- Refuel your action-packed day with food and beverages from The Surf Club or Little Fins
• All ticket sales are final and cannot be refunded post-purchase
• Wet'n'Wild General Admission ticket is valid for one-day entry
• Ticket is not transferrable once issued or redeemable for cash and cannot be used with any other offer
• All guests of Wet'n'Wild Sydney agree to abide by the Conditions of Entry, which can be viewed in full at www.wetnwildsydney.com.au
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Valid from: 26 Jan 2015
• Valid to: 19 Apr 2015
• No booking required
• To collect your temporary MyBand, present printed Groupon voucher at any open ticket window located at the entry to Wet'n'Wild Sydney
• Valid Operating Days & Hours:
Groupies head to Sydney’s premier water wonderland for hours of aquatic adventure, at a never before discounted price. Swim, splash and slide your way through over 40 attractions, including a designated kids area, Nickelodeon Beach, for keen water babies.
- $49.99 for a one-day general admission ticket (up to $79.99 value)
Groupies head to Sydney’s premier water wonderland for hours of aquatic adventure, at a never before discounted price. Swim, splash and slide your way through over 40 attractions guaranteed to get the heart pumping. Climb six storeys to race friends on the looping 360Rush or delve into darkness on the T5 ride, boasting 180 metres of screams and a mammoth drop.
Challenge yourself on Australia’s first ever Double BOWLSeye, brave the rapids of the Tantrum and soar at speeds of up to 30km/h on the exhilarating Tropical Cyclone. Take a breather in an inflatable tube along the lazy Boomerang Bay or frolic in the gentle waves at The Beach. Water babies and little nippers don’t miss out with the designated kid-friendly area, Nickelodeon Beach. The kids will love the 10 water slides, as well as the mini Boomerang Bay and giant tipping bucket in the fun Splash Zone. With something for everyone, the entire family can enjoy a thrilling day out until the end of the summer season, April 19th 2015.
Wet‘n’Wild Sydney secured its place as one of the city’s most exciting attractions. To ensure visitors have a fuss-free experience, Wet‘n’Wild Sydney offers over 1000 car parking spots, a shuttle bus during peak summer periods and the convenience of MyBand admission. Courtesy of innovative RFID technology, MyBand provides water lovers a seamless experience onsite, from entering the park to purchasing food and souvenirs. Onsite facilities include lockers, exclusive cabanas, retail shopping and several food and beverage options to keep swimmers sustained for hours of fun. Keep up to date with Wet’n’Wild Sydney on Facebook.
...My 2 children aged 4 & 5 can't get enough of this place, they absolutely love the kids slides and it's well worth the money spent just to see the smiles on there faces! And as for me aged 24 I absolutely love the place, my favorite ride would definitely have to be the H2go racers and as for the big slides I still get an awesome thrill even though I've been on every 1 multiple times HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PLACE
Carleyjean S, Trip Advisor, Jan 2015
Wonderful rides,family friendly,lots of parking,we had an absolute blast...the place was amazing...the staff were all extremely friendly and the rides were thrilling.
Ykhattar, Trip Advisor, Nov 2014