High Tea with Sparkling Wine for Two ($45), Four ($79) or Six People ($109) at the 5-Star Swissôtel Sydney, CBD (Up to $270 Value)
- Iconic Sydney CBD hotel
- Gourmet savouries like smoked salmon, lemon and caper sandwich
- Fresh, delicate cakes, pastries and desserts such as vanilla coconut panna cotta
- Market street views
- Glass of sparkling wine on arrival
- Limit 2 vouchers per person
- Purchase 2 additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per table/per visit
- Menu subject to change
- Valid weekdays only
- Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
- Valid to: 19 Sep 2013
- Phone to book 02 9238 7082
- Or email to book:
- State voucher and security codes
- Present printed voucher on arrival
- Valid hours:
Ladies who lunch know that few things go together better than shocking gossip and dainty cakes. Hoist those pinkies with today’s Groupon for high tea at Swissôtel Sydney, CBD:
$45 for high tea for two people (total value up to $90)
$79 for high tea for four people (total value up to $180)
$109 for high tea for six people (total value up to $270)
Socialise in style at over a sumptuous high tea at Swissôtel Sydney. Groupies sip bubbly and enjoy a round of traditional high tea nibbles while ensconced in a cosy ‘pod’, sinking into a couch or overlooking Market Street. High tea includes a selection of scones, sandwiches, quiches and desserts, plus a glass of sparkling wine on arrival and, of course, tea.
Crossroads Bar at Swissôtel Sydney
Crossroads Bar is located within the 5-star Swissôtel Sydney on Market Street. Recently renovated, Crossroads aims to reinvent the traditional hotel bar into a vibrant, modern and elegant space for socialising and relaxing with friends.
The bar’s menu boasts an array of eats, from comforting favourites such as macaroni cheese and grilled scotch fillet, to club sandwich and an array of wood oven baked pizza. Ultra-contemporary interior with stylish furnishings adds to this venue’s allure.
Service was extremely efficent and our stands came out super fast!
– Sherrie Huang, Crystal Noir, May 2013