What You'll Get
Berets are frequently worn by fine diners feasting on fancy French food so they have a hat to take off to the delicious escargot before them. Experience esteemed eats with today’s Groupon for The Red Snail:
- $59 for a French three-course dinner for two people with a bottle of Hunter Valley wine ($128 value)
- $118 for a French three-course dinner for four people with two bottles of Hunter Valley wine ($256 value)
- $177 for a French three-course dinner for six people with three bottles of Hunter Valley wine ($384 value)
- $236 for a French three-course dinner for eight people with four bottles of Hunter Valley wine ($512 value)
Serving up fine French fare, The Red Snail offers Groupies a gastronomic delight in a hip Surry Hills location. Foodies indulge in a lip-smacking French three-course dinner for two, four, six or eight people, beginning with any entrée each, such as lobster bisque, duck liver pate, escargot, and grilled king prawns. Parisian-craving peeps treat taste buds further with mouth-watering mains like filet mignon, crispy skin pork belly, whole baked rainbow trout and more. A bottle of wine selected from five premium reds and white Hunter Valley wines is shared between each pair of monsieurs and madames, while desserts like rich chocolate mousse, traditional crème caramel, profiteroles and more see fancy French feasts finish on a sweet note.
Loved the Escargot/Snails. The garlic bread was yummy, also got Mussels (Daily special) which were delicious. Mains we got the Beef Fillet which was So tender (although a little small), and the 3 cheese ravioli (Daily special) which was fresh and delicious.
– Mr_RoyBoy, eatability, Aug 2012
The Fine Print
7 Dec 2012 - 7 Jan 2013