Take advantage of one week of Shapemaster Pilates sessions; opt to include a 30-minute Vibrosaun for relaxation and recovery
Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$5 for one week of unlimited Shapemaster Pilates training (total value $110)
$10 for one week of unlimited Shapemaster Pilates training plus one 30 min Vibrosaun (total value $150)
- Low-impact full-body workout with less percussive impact and stress on joints. The perfect alternative to traditional gyms for women of all ages
- Exercise using European designed Powertone and Easytone body toning equipment with Pilates-based techniques
- Designed to improve flexibility, strength, mobility, posture and body awareness
- Sessions cater for ages 15 to 80+
- Vibrosaun simulates the effect of exercise and massage
- Vibrosaun is specifically designed to help with weight management, cellulite reduction, pain and much more.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift for a friend
• Not valid on Sundays or public holidays
• 48 hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• Introductory offer for new clients
• Customers can attend at least 1 session every day for 1 week
• For optimal results, 3 visits per week are recommended
• Late arrival may shorten Vibrosaun treatment time
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• 1 or 2 week period starts from the first day of attendance and runs consecutively
• Phone to book: (03) 9764 1110
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
Aliento is designed to assist women of all ages to create a leaner, stronger, more flexible and balanced body. If your objective is to increase functional fitness, tone, lose weight, improve core strength or reduce aches and pains, then Aliento can assist. State of the art equipment, designed by leading European sports physiologists, provides an easier, gentler and safer approach to exercising than traditional gym environments.
Combining Continuous Passive Motion (CPM), Isokinetics and Pilates techniques, Aliento’s easy to use Shapemaster equipment and Vibration trainers: Improve fitness, firm and flatten the tummy, slim the waist, hips and legs, strengthen core muscles, reduce stiffness and pain, Improve posture and circulation, support weight reduction, increase flexibility and mobility, alleviate stress and tension, improve sleep patterns.
Created in March 2010, Aliento has been supporting women of all ages and fitness levels to increase their health and wellbeing without the joint stressing, percussive impact associated with many gym workouts. Aliento’s environment is non-competitive, friendly and relaxed. Music is soothing, staff and clients are always welcoming and the studio is temperature controlled for client comfort.With personalised care and customised programmes for each client, it’s never been easier to feel fit, strong and healthy regardless of current condition.
Review over 150 success stories at www.aliento.com.au