Customers can treat themselves to a relaxing neurofeedback, and opt to include float tank sessions designed to allay strains from the body
Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Neurofeedback system is a powerful technology that can greatly enhance your well-being and generally help you get the most out of life. Brain training can unlock untapped cognitive potential and help you achieve long-held goals and dreams.
Neurofeedback training for the brain is similar to physical training for the body. Much of our suffering comes from pervasive recurring thoughts and feelings in which our minds become emotionally stranded or cognitively “stuck”. Neurofeedback prompts the brain to draw from its existing resources and pull itself out of these mental “ruts”. The result is a more open and positive mindset in which obstacles are more manageable and problems more resolvable.
$49 for one session of neurofeedback (total value up to $75)
$139 for three sessions of neurofeedback (total value up to $225)
$99 for one session of neurofeedback and float tank (total value up to $150)
$289 for three sessions of neurofeedback and float tank (total value up to $385)
- Neurofeedback is designed to relax
- Float tank aims to alleviate pain, destress and improve sleep
- Choose one or three sessions of neurofeedback and opt to include float tank
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Available Mon-Fri only; not valid on Sat, Sun
• New customers only
• Please arrive 10 minutes prior to appointment
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Email to book: email@example.com
• Phone to book: (08) 9354 3925 or 0413 552 058
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Altered States Float
Altered States Float is a Willetton-based relaxation salon that is boasting cosy interior and amendments. Customers take advantage from float tank and neurofeedback sessions designed to relax. They also provide an outdoor are where customers can loosen up after their treatments.