Vouchers for day spas in Perth: things to know before you go
Before you book one of our exciting Perth spa day packages, read these answers to some of the most frequently asked questions.
Where's the best cheap day spa in Perth?
With spas located across the city centre and surrounding suburbs, you can find affordable day spa deals across the whole of Perth, wherever you happen to be.
- Luxe on Kensington – centrally located next to the Swan River, arrange a relaxation session including refreshments. This place has a real homely feel, and specialises in spas for couples.
- Little Gem Cafe Spa Massage – book pamper packages with tea or coffee in this spa just north of the city. There's a choice of treatments on offer here – including a massage and foot bath.
- Keturah Day Spa - pampering, relaxing and rejuvenation is the order of the day at this long established day spa
- Crescent Spring Body Healing Centre – choose between a variety of massages in the Maddington area. There's also cupping therapy, foot spa and remedial massage available.
- Karma Beauty and Day Spa – enjoy Vichy procedures and feel at ease in Bull Creek. Infrared sauna and jet hydrotherapy are two of the most popular treatments here.
How do I prepare for a day spa?
The first step is to consider what treatments you want to indulge in on your visit, as well as considering what to take and expect when you arrive.
Before the day
- Browse the offers and choose a spa in a location that suits you.
- Pack more than one swimming costume (one for treatments and one for the pools).
- Select and book a few treatments in advance.
On the day
- Arrive early so paperwork is completed quickly to maximise relaxation time.
- Eat up to at most one hour before your treatments start.
- Drink water throughout the day to stay hydrated.
What's included in a day spa package?
Most of the day spas you'll find in Perth have a range of pools, such as hydrotherapy, celestial and hot tubs. You can also expect to find a steam room, sauna and in some instances cryotherapy. There are always additional options too, including extra treatments or refreshments.
If you're after a more unique experience, there are day spas that offer packages including treatments, a meal or afternoon tea. Here are a few of the best day spa package deals available from Groupon:
How much does a day spa cost?
The cost of your day spa package will depend on the treatments chosen. Most spa day packages in Perth come with a selection of treatments, but if you want to add more you will have to pay extra.
If you're after luxury, then a full body massage at Sorrento Health Care provides an indulgent and refreshing experience, with the option to add a foot spa and other treatments.
Groupon's range of Perth day spa deals means you can access some packages for as little as $50 or less. At Crescent Spring Body Healing Centre, you can get a 60-minute pamper package including reflexology and jelly spa for just $35.
Indulge in a much needed spa day and feel ready for a big night out or refreshed for the week.