All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed 12 April 2018
· Reviewed 11 April 2018
· Reviewed 27 March 2018
What You'll Get
Indulge in an exclusive Taste of Groupon for yourself, as we present our Gold Goast Secret Menu, curated by the talented Adam Liaw - one of the country’s most beloved television chefs and MasterChef Australia 2010 winner - and Head Chef at Artichoke Restaurant, Grant Madgwick.
Just like any other ‘secret’, we can’t tell you what’s included in our unique ‘Secret Menu.’ However, you can rest assured you’ll be taken on a flavour-filled, fine-dining journey as you sample the delicious fare, created by fusing modern Australian, Indian, French, Italian and Asian flavours.
“Secret menus push both chefs and diners alike out of their comfort zone and the results never fail to surprise. I can’t give too much away, but each restaurant collaboration has been a process of combining a bit of my style with the styles of the other chefs to give Taste of Groupon diners something truly unique. I can’t wait for everyone to try them out!”
- First Course
- Second Course
- Third Course
“As a chef, I’m driven by the opportunity to surprise diners in imaginative and delicious ways. The Artichoke & Adam Liaw Taste of Groupon secret menu is exquisitely prepared, capturing a range of different flavours through every course to surprise and delight even the most experienced of palates. The third course is our personal highlight, combining strong flavours and a bit of spice for good measure to create a memorable dish.”
Awarded TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence, and located perfectly on picturesque Ephraim Island, Artichoke is an ideal place to sit down and enjoy the finer things in life, as you take in the surrounding view.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 5 vouchers per person
• Purchase up to 5 additional as gifts
• Max 10 Groupon customers per booking
• Not valid for Mon, Tue or Sun dinner
• Valid for eat-in only
• Not valid for BYO
• Valid for set menu only
• Limited availability, please book in advance
• Please notify restaurant of any allergies 7 days prior to booking
• Not valid for function bookings
• Please arrive 10 mins prior to your confirmed booking time
• Please allow at least 2.5 hours to enjoy this experience
• Original value verified on: 31 Aug 2017
• Check availability before purchase
• All secret menu items are prepared by the restaurant staff
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Valid to: 30 Nov 2017
• Purchase voucher and book online via reservation.groupon.com.au
• If you received your voucher as a gift, sign in or register for a Groupon account then click on the 'BOOK A GIFT' button
• Select date of booking and enter details
• You'll receive an email to confirm reservation details
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Artichoke Restaurant
Patrons can savour their meals waterside at Artichoke Restaurant, with floor to ceiling windows that offer stunning water views on all sides. Selections from a varied modern fusion menu can be enjoyed in an elegant interior featuring glamorous chandeliers and high ceilings. Some of the flagship offerings include a duo of lamb artichoke, beef carpaccio, and Chateaubriand eye fillet carved at the table. Customers can book a table for a family celebration, light lunch or corporate event, with private dining room also available.