Have fun exploring secluded islands, swim with sub-tropical fish and eat breakfast on a beach during this kayaking tour along the Gold Coast
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$49 for a half-day kayaking and snorkelling tour for one child aged 6-16 (total value up to $79)
$59 for a half-day kayaking and snorkelling tour for one adult (total value up to $89)
$118 for a half-day kayaking and snorkelling tour for two adults (total value up to $178)
- Lap up the wonders of the Gold Coast
- Enjoy a short paddle to South Stradbroke Island and an exploratory bush walk
- Learn basic snorkeling techniques with the opportunity to swim with hundreds of sub-tropical fish
- Have the chance to see dolphins, turtles, stingrays, whales and the Golden Wallaby - found only on South Stradbroke Island
- Includes a light breakfast on the beach
- Full instruction provided and all equipment is included
- customers meet at the Harley Park boat ramp in Labrador, next to toilets at 7:20am.
About Surfers Paradise Sunset Kayak Tour
Located on the scenic Gold Coast, Surfers Paradise Sunset Kayak Tour takes advantage of its picturesque backdrop to offer locals and tourists water-based experiences. There is a selection of tours to suit clients' varied expectations, whether they're after some relaxation or something a little adventurous. Explore the watery depths below with a half-day tour that can reveal all kinds of marine life. Alternatively. Kayaks and stand-up paddleboards are also available for hire. Groups are well-catered to, with Australian Kayaking Adventures willing to customize a package to suit individual needs, budgets, and desires.