Average of 11 ratings
Treat unwanted hair on three or four areas throughout the course of three SHR IPL hair removal sessions
People have been trying to get rid of body hair since before history. Why, most of it simply disappeared through evolutionary adaptation. However, a few pesky patches and single hairs remained, creating a demand for methods of removing those as well. Starting with bronze knives in ancient Egypt, through increasingly sophisticated razors with ever finer edges, the technology has hit the limits of simply cutting the hair down. There is also wax, but that hurts, so it’s always a plan B. But what will they think of next? The answers is lasers!. With this SHR IPL hair removal deal from Brisbane Laser and Skin Clinic in Runcorn, customer can take advantage of the latest achievements in the millennia-long battle against nature and finally feel like they live in the future.
We have the SHR IPL (super hair removal) which is the latest and newest form of hair removal, SHR uses lower energy and more pulses when compared to IPL. SHR utilizes an “In Motion” technique and low-heat settings as explained, the level of safety is unlike any other laser hair removal procedure. Half the energy targets hair melanin, while the other half targets the stem cells responsible for hair production, thus resulting in reduction of hair growth.
Rather exposing the hair follicle to a single high energy pulse (IPL) which can cause trauma to the skin, SHR gradually heats the skin until the required heat energy is delivered into the hair follicle. This makes SHR the safest hair reduction option for most skin types.
Benefits of SHR hair removal, is that it is a effective method of laser hair removal that is quick compared to many technologies around the world
The first session will begin with a consultation, followed by the first treatment.
Women’s areas: Lip area | chin | Sides | Cheeks or neck | Underarms | Bikini | Brazilian | Hands and fingers | Feet and toes | Lower arms (2 areas) | Upper arms (count as 2 areas) | Lower Legs (3 areas) | Upper Legs (3 areas) | Upper back | Lower back | Areola | Chest | Stomach | Buttocks | Full arms (4 areas) | Full Legs (4 areas)
Men’s areas: Cheeks | Neck | Underarms | Upper chest | Chest & Abs (4 areas) | Shoulders | Upper back | Lower back | Hands and fingers | Feet and toes | Upper arms (3 areas) | Lower arms (3 areas) | Full arms (4 areas) | Full back (4 areas) | Full legs (count as four areas)
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 2 additional as gifts
• Not valid on Sun-Tue
• Not valid on public holidays
• 48 hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women, or those on photosensitising drugs
• Must not use sunbeds or fake tan 4 weeks prior to treatment
• Chosen areas must not be waxed 4 weeks prior to treatment
• Areas to be treated must be shaved prior to first session
• Sessions must occur at least 4-6 weeks apart
• 6-10 sessions are generally recommended for best results
• Results will vary according to skin and hair type
• Late arrival may result in shortened treatment time or voucher being void
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• First session must occur by: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 0401 999 950
• Book online: https://www.brislaser.com.au/
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
Brisbane Laser and Skin Clinic offer a plethora of beauty services. These range from waxing and microdermabrasion, to tattoo and SHR IPL hair removal sessions. The clinic is located in the quiet neighbourhood of Runcorn.