Rejuvenate the complexion thanks to 0.5ml or 1ml of dermal filler; target the lips, chin or cheeks
About This Deal
$195 for 0.5ml of dermal filler on the lips, chin or cheeks
$319 for 1ml of dermal filler on the lips, chin or cheeks
- Designed to add volume to the cheeks or lips, and result in a more youthful appearance
- Can help restore and enhance facial features and correct asymmetry
- Can minimise the visibility of fine lines or define a better contour of the chin
What is a dermal filler?
Also known as injectable facial filler, this treatment aims to reduce the visibility of fine lines and revitalise the skin.
How does it work?
A soft-tissue filler is injected into the skin in a series of small injections, applied with a fine needle, across a 30- to 60-minute session. Most fillers are composed of proteins, hyaluronic acid or biosynthetic polymers, or a combination of these. Results usually vary depending on the type of skin and filler used.
What areas can be treated?
Most common treatment areas include the lips, chin or cheeks.
What about the aftercare?
Mild redness and swelling may occur, which will eventually fade away with time - usually within a day, but this may last up to one week in some people. Customers are advised to avoid coffee, alcohol, hot drinks and the sun within 24 hours of treatment, and apply cold compresses or ice packs to alleviate the swelling.
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
About Carina Day Spa
Carina-based Carina Day Spa pampers clients with a variety of skin procedures, designed to refresh visages. Treatments on offer include cosmetic injectables, facials, peels and microneedling. Lipolysis sessions are also available to help customers revitalise figures.