Make your teeth pearly white with a dental exam, x-ray + composite tooth-coloured veneer to improve aesthetics and protect the tooth
About This Deal
$239 for a dental exam, x-ray and one composite veneer
$469 for a dental exam, x-ray and two composite veneers
$699 for a dental exam, x-ray and three composite veneers
$929 for a dental exam, x-ray and four composite veneers
- Have a professional assessment of which teeth are in need of veneers
- Includes x-rays for a detailed analysis of your teeth
- Improve the aesthetic and protect the outside of your tooth with a composite veneer
- Composite is a tooth-coloured filling material
- Procedure performed by Dr Vincent Wan and Dr Allen Wan
Central Brisbane Dental
Meet the brother dentist team at Central Brisbane Dental, located on Queen Street in the Brisbane CBD. Doctors Vincent and Allen Wan graduated from their Bachelor of Dental Science Degrees with First Class Honours and have formed a trusted Dental Practice committed to looking after their customers, their customers’ teeth and their customers’ back pocket. Services include general examinations and check-ups, veneers, crowns, invisible braces, root canal treatment, dental emergencies and extractions. Central Brisbane Dental are open Monday to Friday, 8:30am till 5:00pm.
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
• Must book via phone only. No appointments will be accepted by any online booking system.
• Not valid on Sat-Sun
• Valid for ages 18 and over
• Valid for one person only. Treatment cannot be shared
• Not valid with any other offers
• Results will vary for each person
• New customers only
• Timing of procedure to be agreed upon between patient and practitioner
• Recommended only for purchasers who fully understand the treatment and the risks of the treatment
• Full-refund if practitioner deems client unsuitable for procedure or advises against procedure for any reason
• Refund available if client does not wish to proceed with treatment after initial consultation
• Purchase of voucher does not amount to informed consent
• Dental Exam does not include clean, scale or polish. Exam and X-Ray is purely to check teeth that need veneers
• Additional treatments incur an extra cost and additional appointments
• Expiry is the suggested date by which your initial consultation should occur by, however your voucher will continue to remain valid and can be used after this date
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation with practitioner should occur by: 90 days from purchase
• Email enquiries: email@example.com
• Phone to book: (07) 3221 8816
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed voucher on arrival