Crowns are designed to look like real teeth whilst strengthening damaged teeth; a consultation, full dental exam and X-rays included
What You'll Get
$699 for a porcelain or porcelain-fused-to-metal dental crown with X-rays and a consultation
- Includes an initial consultation, full dental exam and X-rays
- Aims to strengthen or rebuild damaged teeth
- Crowns are designed to function and look like real teeth
- Valid at two CBD locations
What is a dental crown?
Crowns are used to entirely cover damaged teeth in order to restore their function and appearance. An implant is required to hold the crown in place, with bone augmentation performed in preparation.
What happens at sessions?
A consultation will be carried out in advance, and if the client is found to be suitable, the implant and crown will be installed at a subsequent treatment session. Radiographic images will be taken if deemed necessary and bone augmentation is available.
What preparation is required?
Clients are advised to maintain good dental hygiene beforehand, possibly visiting a hygienist to ensure teeth are in optimum condition for dental work.
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Not valid on public holidays
• New patients only
• Results will vary for each person
• Valid for ages 18 and over
• Timing of procedure to be agreed upon between patient and practitioner
• Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risk. Before proceeding, a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner is recommended
• Recommended only for purchasers who fully understand the treatment and the risks of the treatment • Full refund if practitioner deems client unsuitable for procedure or advises against procedure for any reason
• Refund available if client does not wish to proceed with treatment after initial consultation
• This service may not be reimbursed by your health fund
• Purchase of voucher does not amount to informed consent
• $50 for a premium crown (full ceramic crown) upgrade
• Excludes implants
• Additional treatment may be required in order to achieve best results; this will be advised upon at initial consultation
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation with practitioner should occur by: 90 days from purchase
• Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone to book: (03) 9600 1123 or 0430 054 174
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About City Dental Care
City Dental Care is a family-owned dental practice. Treatments available include preventative care, implants, fillings, veneers, inlays and onlays, dentures and orthodontics. City Dental Care boasts two CBD locations.