Help to repair, strengthen and protect damaged teeth with a porcelain or zirconia crown that is designed to look as natural as possible
About This Deal
$499 for one crown with a consultation and standard X-rays
What is a dental crown?
Crowns are used to entirely cover damaged teeth in order to restore their function and appearance. What happens at sessions?
A consultation will be carried out in advance, and if the client is found to be suitable.
What preparation is required?
Clients are advised to maintain good dental hygiene beforehand, possibly visiting a hygienist to ensure teeth are in optimum condition for dental work.
- Can help repair, strengthen and protect damaged teeth
- Designed to look as natural as possible
- Crown can be either full porcelain or zirconium-based upon on the situation of the individual
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
Need To Know
• Not valid on Sat_Sun
• 48-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• New patients only
• $99 consultation surcharge - not applicable if customer receives treatment
• Must be 18 or over
• Valid for crown only - no implants or bridges
• Results may vary for each person
• Timing of procedure to be agreed upon between customer and practitioner
• Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks; before proceeding, a second opinion sought from an appropriately qualified health practitioner is recommended
• Removal of existing crowns will incur an additional fee
• If additional treatment is needed, this will incur an additional fee
• Recommended only for purchasers who fully understand the treatment and the risks of the treatment
• Full refund if practitioner deems client unsuitable for procedure or advises against procedure for any reason ($99 consultation fee still applies, payable to Crown Dental Surgery)
• Refund available if client does not wish to proceed with treatment after initial consultation ($99 consultation fee still applies, payable to Crown Dental Surgery)
• Purchase of voucher does not amount to informed consent
• Duration and number of treatments may vary for each person
• This service cannot be reimbursed by your health fund
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation should occur: 6 months from purchase
• Phone to book: (02) 9090 2059
• Customers are advised to call before purchasing to be aware of time frame availability
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Crown Dental Surgery
Crown Dental Surgery offers a wide range of cosmetic and preventative dental services, including crowns and veneers, Invisalign, emergency care and custom mouth guards for active kids and adults. The surgery is located on Spring Street, a short walk from Chatswood train station