Get in shape with four weeks of unlimited gym access and have fun during group classes; choice of four locations
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$10 for four-week gym membership with access to classes for one person (total value up to $129.80)
$15 for four-week gym membership with access to classes for two people (total value up to $259.60)
- Connect in with Genesis fitness to beat the heat and get the summer-ready body quickly
- Benefit from this four-week gym pass and get access to a fully equipped gym
- Enjoy a variety of group classes and stay motivated
- Bentley - 50 sessions available per week to choose from
- Kelmscott – 60 sessions available per week to choose from
- Available at four locations
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Valid for local residents only.
• Valid for first time members only, must be 18 years and older.
• New customers only
• Select location of choice then book initial introduction using the links below
• Voucher must be used in 4 consecutive weeks from date of redemption
• The pass entitles you to a Trial membership at your selected Genesis Fitness club.
• Trial Membership to be activated during staffed hours
• Only 1 x Trial Membership per person in a 12 month time period.
• Photo ID is required for entry.
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• First session must occur by: 90 days from purchase
• Membership valid from first session
• Book online:
Bull Creek: http://b.link/4jzcl
(1) Fill out the details along with Groupon Security Code in comments section
(2) You will receive a phone call to book in your initial consultation
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
• Staffed hours:
About Genesis Fitness
Genesis Fitness helps customers get in shape and stay motivated under the eye of professionals. Clients can use the workout spaces and choose from a wide range of exercise options no matter if it's their first time at the gym, or if they are the club's experienced, regular guests. The friendly crew do their best to help customers reach their fitness goals and improve their overall health and sense of wellbeing