Target the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles with injections for a chosen area; available at multiple locations
About This Deal
$279 for 1ml dermal filler
- Dermal fillers are injectable cosmetics designed to provide temporary solutions to minor facial skin problems and skin irregularities
- Dermal fillers helps to smooth out lines, creases and wrinkles by filling them in or plumping them up
- With time, skin tends to sag and lose volume, making you look older than you are. Dermal fillers will aid to fill up these empty spaces, making your features look fuller
- Available areas include lips, nose and marionette lines, among others
- Nasolabial folds
- Marionette lines
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
Need To Know
• Not valid on Sun
• Not valid on public holidays
• New customers only
• Results may vary for each person
• Valid for ages 18 and over
• Actual number of units administered is at practitioner's discretion
• Excludes teardrop area
• Not suitable for those who have neuromuscular disease, Bell's palsy, autoimmune disorders, some form of diabetes, undiagnosed lesions on the face, or any active skin disease
• Must pass eligibility consultation
• Not suitable for those who are pregnant or breastfeeding
• Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, a second opinion sought from an appropriately qualified health practitioner is recommended
• Recommended only for purchasers who fully understand the treatment and the risks of the treatment
• Purchase of voucher does not amount to informed consent
• Timing of procedure to be agreed upon between customer and practitioner
• Full refund if practitioner deems client unsuitable for procedure or advises against procedure for any reason
• Refund available if client does not wish to proceed with treatment after initial consultation
• Expiry is the suggested date by which your initial consultation should occur by, however your voucher will continue to remain valid and can be used after this date
• Standard fine print for Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation with practitioner should occur by: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (02) 8317 0932;
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS.
About Injectable Institute of Australia
The high-calibre team at Injectable Institute of Australia utilise more than 40 years of combined experience to offer advanced cosmetic treatments and professional service to their clients. They strive to understand the unique needs of individual patients to deliver treatments and results that align with their needs and desires. Procedures are minimally invasive and patients are fully informed about the industry and recommended procedures.