Clients can enhance their natural features thanks to an eyebrow microblading treatment, designed to fill in sparse and thin eyebrows
About This Deal
$199 for eyebrow microblading (total value up to $880)
- Offers the appearance of make-up without the hassle of daily application
- Can help the eyes stand out
- Designed to fill in sparse and thin eyebrows
- Clients can save time during their make-up routine
What is microblading?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using a hand tool with attached needles fused together in a curvilinear grouping. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skincare; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What happens at sessions?
The first session includes a consultation to discuss the desired shape, thickness and colour of the brows. The therapist will then match pigment with client’s natural skin shade and hair colour to achieve a more natural look.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
Need To Know
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Not valid on Sun
• New clients only
• Bookings essential; no walk-ins accepted
• May require touch-up visit, depending on individual’s response to pigment
• Clients must be 18 years or older to undergo procedure
• Not suitable for diabetics, pregnant or breastfeeding customers
• Not suitable for those on Roaccutane for the last 6 months
• Not suitable if dermatitis, infection, keloid scars or abnormal wound healing is in the area to be treated
• Not valid for colour correction of previous cosmetic tattoos
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 0422 516 425
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Laser Centre Norwest
Laser Centre Norwest opens its doors to both men and women who want to look and feel their best. The clinic's service menu is extensive and includes laser and non-laser treatments alike. Clients can choose from procedures such as tattoo removal, hair reduction, pigmentation removal, or i-Lipo weight management. Microdermabrasion, threading, glycolic peels and massages are also available.