Customers can accentuate their natural facial features with an eyebrow microblading treatment employing semi-permanent pigments
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$159 for eyebrow microblading (total value up to $240)
What is microblading?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using a hand tool with attached needles fused together in a curvilinear grouping. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skin care; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What happens at sessions?
The first session includes a consultation to discuss desired shape, thickness and colour of the brows. Therapist will then match pigment with client’s natural skin shade and hair colour to achieve more natural look.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
Need To Know
• In light of ongoing government advice regarding social distancing, and restrictions placed upon public gatherings and non-essential services, please visit https://www.australia.gov.au/ for the latest rules and regulations
• Please check the expiry date for this deal on your Voucher under My Groupons (if you've already bought this deal) or the Fine Print on this page (if you haven't already bought this deal), for blackout periods which may apply (outside of government regulations), and for full terms and conditions
• Please also contact the merchant directly, where possible, to understand any additional measures they may have in place which may help indicate when and how you can redeem this voucher
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• New customers only
• 48 hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• Must be over 18
• Not valid as a touch-up for previous brow tattoo or microblading
• The contraindications are keloid scars and allergies to lidocaine. Patch test is available on request
• Not suitable for pregnant women
• Please arrive 10 mins prior to appointment time; late arrivals may result in voucher being forfeited
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 0402 436 552
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Mai Eyelash
Mai Eyelash specialise in cosmetic treatments aiming to add drama to every wink. In addition to eyebrow and eyelash treatments, the team also offers nail care options and waxing sessions. The salon is situated within the confines of Sunshine Marketplace.