$18 for one child pass to the Melbourne Star Observation Wheel
$30 for one adult pass to the Melbourne Star Observation Wheel
- Located within Harbour Town at Docklands allows 360° views of the city from up to 120 meters in the air
- Air-conditioned cabins that include a complementary in-cabin audio highlighting the sights below
- Every night the Melbourne Star sparkles with its own LED light display
- Day and night visits are available
- Bonus: All child ticket entries between Saturday 1st- Sunday 16th July 2017 receive a free game of Glow Golf located within a 2 minute walk of Melbourne Star. Glow Golf is indoor mini golf where you to get to play 10 holes under UV lighting.
Melbourne Star Observation Wheel
Melbourne Star Observation Wheel offers a unique perspective of the vibrant city for locals and visitors alike. With 21 spacious cabins to get cosy in and 360° views to soak up during the flight , there’s no easier way to see all that Melbourne has to offer. Scan your eyes across the cityscape to spot famous landmarks, gardens, sporting grounds, Port Phillip Bay and surrounding areas up to 40km away. Each flight takes approximately 30 minutes, and is complemented with an informative in-cabin audio tour. Located within the Harbour Town Shopping Centre, Melbourne Star is easily accessible by car, bike or public transport.