Revitalise the lips or cheeks thanks to a 0.5ml or 1ml filler, designed to reduce the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$199 for a 0.5ml filler for the lips or cheeks
$329 for a 1ml filler for the lips or cheeks
- Enhance natural features thanks to this advanced aesthetic treatment targetting the lips or cheeks
- Designed to reduce the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles
- Opt for a 0.5ml o1ml filler
What is a facial filler?
An injection puts a small amount of filler into a chosen area with the aim of helping to temporarily reduce the visibility of fine lines. A filler treatment is available for targetting the lips or cheeks.
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
View Other Offers
• Not valid on Sat-Tue
• Results may vary for each person
• Valid for ages 18 and over
• Actual number of units administered is at practitioner's discretion
• Not suitable for those who have neuromuscular disease, Bell's palsy, autoimmune disorders, some form of diabetes, undiagnosed lesions on the face, or any active skin disease
• Must pass eligibility consultation
• Not suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women
• Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, a second opinion sought from an appropriately qualified health practitioner is recommended
• Recommended only for purchasers who fully understand the treatment and the risks of the treatment
• Purchase of voucher does not amount to informed consent
• Timing of procedure to be agreed upon between customer and practitioner
• Full refund if practitioner deems client unsuitable for procedure or advises against procedure for any reason
• Refund available if client does not wish to proceed with treatment after initial consultation
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation with practitioner should occur by: 90 days from purchase
• Email to book: email@example.com
• Phone to book: 0423 657 221
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
Provocateur specialises in beauty, hair and weight management services. Their offer includes make-up application and classes, as well as cosmetic products available for purchase. Additionally, the salon provides hair and lash extensions, tinting, waxing, spray tanning and facials, along with lipo cavitation and radio frequency treatments.