Natural looks can be enhanced thanks to a semi-permanent eyeliner or lip cosmetic tattoo, or eyebrow microblading
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
- What’s included: choice of semi-permanent make-up treatment
- Choice of semi-permanent make-up treatment includes:
- Eyeliner cosmetic tattoo
- Lip liner and blush cosmetic tattoo
- Eyebrow microblading
- Offers the appearance of make-up without the hassle of daily application
- Can help the look stand out
- Save time during a make-up routine
What is semi-permanent make-up?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using microfine needles, a process which is also known as micropigmentation or cosmetic tattooing. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skincare; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
Salon Three provides a plethora of treatments aiming to help customers look and feel their best. Treatments on offer include semi-permanent make-up, eyelash extensions and mani-pedis. Hairdressing options are also available.