Find out more about spine health with a detailed consultation; upgrade to include a second visit to see the results
About This Deal
$19 for one chiropractic visit - full consultation
$35 for two chiropractic visits - full consultation and results
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
Need To Know
• New customers only
• Not valid on Sun
• 1 voucher entitles you to visit 1 chiropractic clinic only
• Initial consultation and examination, results and treatment are considered 3 separate visits
• Practitioner may choose to perform treatment immediately after going over the results; this will still be considered the third visit (not covered by voucher and surcharge will apply)
• Results may vary for each person
• Valid for school-aged children aged 5 years and more, and adults
• Full refund if practitioner deems client unsuitable for procedure or advises against procedure for any reason
• Recommended only for purchasers who fully understand the treatment and the risks of the treatment
• Expiry is the suggested date by which your initial consultation should occur by, however your voucher will continue to remain valid and can be used after this date
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation should occur: 90 days from purchase
• Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone to book: 0409 172 582
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Salt Chiropractic
Salt Chiropractic take professional care of their customers' spines, muscles and joints. Their treatments aim to help with conditions like neck pain, joint pain, disc injuries, headaches and migraines. Their clinic is located on Browning Street in central South Brisbane.