Take a small group day trip with your knowledgeable and friendly local tour guide Howard, who is ready to show you around the magnificent Leven Canyon!
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Leven Canyon, Leven River 42 kilometres (26 mi) from Ulverstone, Ulverstone, Tasmania 7315 Australia
Enjoy a unique day exploring the Tasmanian hinterland including fabulous Leven Canyon, plus the choice to visit some local caves or visit the Tassie Devils at Wings Wildlife Park! Experience spectacular landscapes, above and below ground.
Drive through natural Tasmanian forests on the road to Leven Canyon before taking a short walk to the look out over the magnificent natural canyon hundreds of meters below. Keep an eye out for some of Australia's most endangered wildlife that call the canyon home, including the Tasmanian devils, spotted-tailed quolls, wedge-tailed eagles, eastern barred bandicoots and grey goshawks. You will also be able to get a magnificent view inland towards Black Bluff and the Central Highlands.
You will then have the choice between entrance to one of the following attractions (which can be selected on the day of your tour):
(Morning tea is also included on this day trip, also allowing you time to get to know your fellow travelers.)
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Gunns Plains Caves, 46 Cave Rd, Gunns Plains, Tasmania 7315 Australia
Visit the amazing underground world of the Gunns Plains Caves, which are hidden beneath farmlands. Explore this 10-hectare cave system once formed by an underground river and see the calcite shawls, flowstones and glow-worm display that has made the caves famous.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Wings Wildlife Park, 137 Winduss Road, Gunns Plains, Tasmania 7316 Australia
Explore Wings Wildlife Park, home to many of Australia's native marsupial, reptile, aquatic and bird species.
Duration: 2 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Morning tea
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry to either Wings Wildlife Park or Gunns Plains Caves
- Entry/Admission - Leven Canyon
- Entry/Admission - Gunns Plains Caves
- Entry/Admission - Wings Wildlife Park
- Gratuities (optional)
1: Ulverstone TAS 7315, Australia
2: Devonport, Auckland 0624, New Zealand
3: Burnie TAS 7320, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Cradle Coast Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.