Visit 3 Tasmanian gin distilleries and 1 winery on Tasmania’s first dedicated Gin Tour! Smell, touch and taste unique botanicals that make up the many varieties of world class Tasmanian gin. Gin tastings, lunch and wine tasting included!
Please note detailed tour destinations are an example only. Sometimes we have to change the places we visit on our tours dependant on industry demands and availability. Rest assured - you'll always be going to the tastiest places!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hellfire Bluff Distillery, 55 Craigs Hill Rd, Boomer Bay TAS 7177, Australia
Visit Hellfire Gin Distillery for full tour and Gin tastings!
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Bangor Vineyard Shed, 20 Blackman Bay Road, Dunalley, Tasmania 7177 Australia
Experience a premium wine tasting and groumet, local lunch
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Killara Distillery, 32 Ogilvie Ln, Richmond TAS 7025, Australia
Experience a tour of the Distillery and sample delicious Gins!
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Spring Bay Distillery Cambridge, 205 Kennedy Dr, Cambridge TAS 7170, Australia
Visit and tour the Distillery, sample delicious Gins!
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Hobart, Hobart, Greater Hobart, Tasmania
Visit a premium Gin Bar for a cocktail and warm goodbye
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guests are welcome to wear masks while on tour. Some venues may require masks and/or to sign in on entry. If you feel unwell, have cold or flu symptoms please don’t attend the tour. Let us know and we will help out with rescheduling or other alternatives.
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Bangor Vineyard Shed
- Entry/Admission - Killara Distillery
- Entry/Admission - Spring Bay Distillery Cambridge
Brooke Street Pier, 12 Franklin Whrf, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia
8 hours 30 minutes
Gold Bar, Suite 3, Ground Floor/11 Morrison St, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Drink Tasmania Premium Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.