Experience the magnificent and untouched UNESCO World Heritage-listed Daintree Rainforest, the oldest living rainforest in the world, on a day trip from Port Douglas. Spot crocodiles in the wild on a river cruise, sample locally made tropical fruit ice creams, marvel at the beauty of this World Heritage-listed site from Alexandra Lookout and take in the rainforest from the forest floor with informative guided walks. If you are lucky you may just spot a cassowary. The maximum participants for this tour is 11.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Daintree Rainforest - Cooper Creek Wilderness, 2333 Cape Tribulation Rd, Cape Tribulation, Queensland 4873 Australia
1 hour river cruise spotting crocodiles and wildlife in the mangroves. Learn about the incredible ecosystem found here and how the reef and rainforest co-exist.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mossman Gorge, Daintree National Park, Queensland 4873 Australia
Jump on board the Mossman Gorge shuttle into the rainforest with your guide. Enjoy the spectacular scenery of the rainforest and crystal clear water flowing over giant boulders of the Mossman River.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jindalba Boardwalk, LOT 439 Tulip Oak Rd, Cow Bay, Queensland 4873 Australia
Stunning rainforest at Jindalba. Join your guide once again for commentary about the unique flora and fauna that call this place home.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- If you are staying in Cairns or on the Northern Beaches, please book the 8:20am departure. Transfers are additional, per person return from Cairns and return from Northern Beaches. (Currently Unavailable)
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Prior to travelling with us, you will be required to provide, your full name, a current phone number and residential address (address of accommodation if travelling) in order to complete your activity. We are following all guidelines set out by the Queensland Government.
- National Park fees
- Lunch and Snacks as well as Coffee & Tea
- Driver/guide with Live commentary on board
- River cruise spotting crocodiles
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Entry/Admission - Daintree Rainforest - Cooper Creek Wilderness
- Entry/Admission - Mossman Gorge
- Entry/Admission - Jindalba Boardwalk
- Ice Cream from Daintree Ice Cream Company
- $40 per person return from Cairns and $22 return from Northern Beaches
Traveler pickup is offered
Please note: Guests who are staying in Cairns and Northern Beaches are required to book the 8:20am departure (Currently unavailable). The 7:20am departure is from Port Douglas hotels only.
Cairns transfers return: $40 per adult, $20 per child (Currently unavailable)
Northern Beaches transfers return: $22 per adult, $11 per child. (Currently unavailable)
Please contact our reservations team +61 7 4099 6999 prior to day of departure to pay for transfers direct.
Daintree Tours can collect guests from all hotels and resorts in Port Douglas, Cairns and Northern Beaches.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Experience Daintree Pty Ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.