2 person lessons are a perfect way to get started with Stand Up Paddle Boarding or hone your skills with professional guidance from qualified instructors. Located on Perth's beautiful Swan River you are sure to enjoy every minute! Sharing the cost also means this activity is great value!
About This Deal
1. On arrival you'll need to register at the sign-on table, next we adjust the paddle to suit your height so you can sanitize the handle and shaft with antibacterial wipes (as provided) along with sanitizer spray for the leash, deck pad and your hands (after applying 50+ UV sunscreen) which is all provided free of charge, including bottled water for hydration and your safety prior to heading out.
2. All paddlers receive a 7-minute briefing which includes the fundamental techniques of Stand Up Paddle Boarding, with an additional 1/4 hr free time to enjoy on the water, unless we have ques forming for the next session.
3. After demonstrating your practical ability on the water (with our assistance to complete a short course) then you're free to complete our designated 2 km course and beyond...
4. If you have booked a LESSON (versus hire) we will share various KEY DRILLS for you to practice and master, allowing 30 + mins on the water as free paddle time to do as you please.
5. Please provide us with confirmation of your booking and what you have paid for, prior to commencing your lesson or hire session.
• SUP Central WA, Hackett Drive Car Park, Crawley, Western Australia 6009 Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Sanitary wipes supplied for T grip and Shaft of the paddle.
- All required equipment - SUP, Paddles, Leg Ropes.
- Life vests will be provided to non-swimmers.
- BYO swimwear, rash vest or wetsuit.
- BYO sun protection - hat, sunglasses, sun cream, protective swimwear.
- BYO food and drink.
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Stand Up Paddle Central WA in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.