What You'll Get
NOW OPEN! The DC Rivals HyperCoaster is the tallest, longest and fastest HyperCoaster in the Southern Hemisphere, reaching speeds of 115km per hour. Only at Warner Bros. Movie World
$89 for unlimited entry until 30 June 2018 to Movie World, Sea World, Wet’n’Wild Gold Coast and Paradise Country (total value up to $109.99)
$99 for unlimited entry until 30 June 2018 to Movie World, Sea World, Wet’n’Wild Gold Coast and Paradise Country + unlimited digital ride photos (total value up to $139.98)
- Unlimited access to the attractions Warner Bros. Movie World, Sea World, Wet’n’Wild Gold Coast and Paradise Country until 30 June 2018
- Kids meet their favourite Nickelodeon Characters at Nickelodeon Land and take a ride on Sea World’s first mini rollercoaster
- Learn more about Sea World’s dolphins and conservation efforts at the NEW Our World of the Dolphin Presentation
- Take on thrilling attractions such as Scooby Doo Coaster and the BATWING SpaceShot at Warner Bros. Movie World and get set for the launch of the greatest theme park attraction the Southern Hemisphere has ever seen coming later this year
- Make a splash at Wet’n’Wild Gold Coast on the Super 8 AquaRacer
- Experience the outback and Australian farm and wild life at Paradise Country
The Magic can be yours now with a VIP Magic Pass. Get unlimited entry to 4 Theme Parks including Warner Bros. Movie World, Sea World, Wet’n’Wild Gold Coast and Paradise Country until 30 June 2018
And visit before 30 June for your chance to be amongst the first to ride Movie World’s epic new attraction and to see Sea World’s Polar Bear Cub.
Or supersize your Theme Park experience! With unlimited entry to 4 Theme Parks including Warner Bros. Movie World, Sea World, Wet’n’Wild Gold Coast and Paradise Country until 30 June 2018 plus unlimited digital ride photos.
Meet your favourite superheroes at Movie World, get up close with amazing wildlife at Sea World, have splashtacular fun at Wet’n’Wild and the best Aussie farm experience at Paradise Country.
With plenty of new and exciting attractions coming up, now is the best time to lock-in your year of new fun.
Themeparks.com.au provides holidaymakers and thrill seekers tickets to Warner Bros. Movie World, Sea World and Wet’n’Wild Gold Coast. Locals and tourists alike can also experience a true Aussie adventure with Outback Spectacular and Paradise Country. With a range of ticket options available, including group bookings, annual passes and VIP Magic Passes, these theme parks boast attractions and rides for every member of the family.
The Fine Print
• Unlimited entry until 30 June 2018
• 7 day cooling off period does not apply to this deal
• Max 6 vouchers per person
• Children aged 3 and above require a ticket to enter the theme parks
• VIP Magic Pass is not transferable once issued or redeemable for cash and cannot be used with any other offer
• Digital ride photos available at Warner Bros. Movie World, Sea World and Wet'n'Wild Gold Coast only
• Original value verified on: 29 Jun 2017
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Must generate ticket online prior to visit. Groupon voucher is not accepted at the turnstile
(1) To generate a ticket, log in to https://tickets.groupon.com.au/
(2) Your purchased vouchers will be displayed
(3) To generate your VIP Magic Pass ticket click the 'Generate Ticket' button
(4) Fill out 'VIP Magic Pass Details' for each ticket holder
(5) Ticket will be displayed, downloadable and printable. You can re-download your ticket at a later time if needed (please note you will not receive an additional email with your ticket)
(6) Repeat process for multiple tickets purchased
(7) Download and present mobile or printed ticket(s) on arrival at the turnstile
• Visit any operating booth at Warner Bros. Movie World, Sea World or Wet’n’Wild Gold Coast
• Groupon voucher is not accepted at the turnstile
• Valid hours:
See website for details: http://themeparks.com.au/
• Your VIP Magic Pass valid until 30 June 2018
• You may be asked to present photo ID on each visit (Medicare card with parent’s ID accepted for children) and is only valid for use by passholder