Up to 6 patrons can visit this former church to dine on the likes of half-shell scallops, bug tail pasta, lamb backstrap & sip on wine.
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$79 for a two-course lunch with wine for two people (total value up to $136)
- Choice of 2 entrées
- Choice of 2 mains
- Glass of wine each
$139 for a two-course lunch with wine for four people (total value up to $272)
$197 for a two-course lunch with wine for six people (total value up to $408)
- Delight in truffle arancini, BBQ lamb ribs or scotch fillet Bordelaise.
- Toast with a 1908 glass of wine.
- Fri/Sat/Sun lunch only.
- Menu subject to seasonal change.
• Max 2 vouchers per table
• Valid Friday to Sunday
• Not valid on public holidays and special event days such as Father's Day
• Valid for eat-in only
• Upgrades available for $10pp:
- Half a dozen oysters, three ways: natural, price nam pla, jalapeño Mornay
- Campechana prawn cocktail, lettuce, guacamole, tomato, olive & nectarine
- Braised WA octopus, chorizo, potato, olive & chimichurri
- Seared scallops, celeriac remoulade, black garlic & n’duma mayonnaise
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Email to book: bookings@1908Cronulla.com.au
• Phone to book: (02) 9544 5360
• Book online: http://www.1908cronulla.com.au/
(1) Click "Reservation"
(2) Select preferred No. of people, Date and Time
(3) Enter required details and Security Code in 'Special Requests'
(4) Click "Book Now"
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About 1908 Cronulla
1908 Cronulla is deeply entrenched in its local history. Originally a Methodist church, then the Shire Library, the site now houses 1908 Cronulla, a social restaurant and cocktail bar. Guests can enjoy the eatery's hearty food, cocktails, and friendly ambience. With several menus offering a selection of meal options and drinks, it's an ideal place to enjoy a meal with close ones and family.