Kids can release their inner artists and use a variety of art techniques to create works during a week of unlimited classes
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$9 for one week of unlimited kids art classes for a child (20 months-12 years) (total value up to $60)
$9 for one adult art class (total value up to $65)
Classes for Kids
Twoosy Doodlers (20 months - 3 years)
- Designed to help children develop fine motor skills through scribbling, cutting, printing, moulding, painting and other activities
- Focuses on experimentation with a variety of materials
- Parents and caregivers can learn what they can do to help nurture creativity
Mini Doodlers (3-6 years)
- Motor skills such as cutting, folding and drawing can be strengthened through hands-on act creation
Doodlers (6-12 years)
- Designed for the age group that is believed to mark the drawing of realism in a child’s artistic development
- Features extra encouragement to help kids trust their instincts and try new things
- Features more complex art theories and techniques such as perspective, shading, contouring and subtle colour combinations
Kids on Canvas
- Designed to provide knowledge on about painting on canvas paper, canvas board and stretched canvas
- Kids can learn techniques, style and vocabulary of such artists like Renoir, Mondrian, Pollock, Modigliani and Warhol
Art is viewed as a creative journey or process, rather than as a deliverable or end product.
Abrakadoodle Philosophy – Process Art
They provide children with the inspiration, materials, guidance and tools to be creative. Each child creates original art work which is a reflection of his or her own personal interpretation and ideas. Children who feel free to make mistakes and to explore will also feel free to invent, create and find new ways to do things.
Abrakadoodle Approach – 4 Steps of Inspirational Teaching
The four steps of inspirational teaching involves: discussion initiation, challenges and questioning, facilitating and encouraging children to solve problems independently as well as igniting their imagination in the process. Through positive reinforcement, children are encouraged to tackle problems from different perspectives, developing their overall abilities and talents.
Abrakadoodle Goal – Cognitive Skills
They help children build cognitive skills including concept development, problem solving, language, history, measurement, critical thinking, find motor development and many other skills that can contribute to school success. Kids tap their imaginations to express their own ideas and originality as they experiment, problem-solve and create unique artworks. They develop confidence as their creativity soars.
Art Class Benefits for Children
- Abrakadoodle activities develop language skills.
- Abrakadoodle helps develop important social skills like sharing and being polite.
- Abrakadoodle helps develop public speaking and presentation skills through the end of class gallery showings.
- Abrakadoodle teaches children about other cultures through lessons that introduce children to art techniques and artist from around the world
- Abrakadoodle helps children say things without words.
- Abrakadoodle helps children understand that problems can have more than one solution
- Abrakadoodle stimulates and develops the imagination.
- Abrakadoodle activities help to strengthen creative abilities.
- Abrakadoodle encourages creative problem-solving and thinking skills.
- Abrakadoodle provides an environment in which there are no wrongs answers.
- Abrakadoodle helps develop fine motor skills.
- Abrakadoodle celebrates each child’s uniqueness.
- Abrakadoodle celebrates the process of creating versus the result.
Please note, customer responses and star rating displayed on this deal are for the current primary location only. Additional feedback for alternate locations is provided to the merchant but is not displayed and does not impact on the overall rating shown.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• All bookings subject to availability, it is recommended to book well in advance
• New customers only
• Limited availability over the School Holidays
• Adult classes valid for 1 class
• Adult classes are Valid for Wednesdays 6:30-8:30pm in Chatswood and Top Ryde
• 1-week child option valid for unlimited classes
• Child option available for ages 20 months to 12 years. Age limits vary by class. Please contact the merchant directly for more information
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Email to book:
Top Ryde: firstname.lastname@example.org
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
- Child classes: http://bit.ly/2WUJsLe
- Adult classes: Wed 6.30pm-8.30pm
Established in 2002, over 1000 locations in 6 countries, Abrakadoodle is the most comprehensive international art education company of its kids, offering extensive visual arts classes for children ages 20 months to 12 years old. The Abrakadoodle philosophy centres on the theories of Jean Piaget and active learning. Each and every child has the ability to be creative. The Abrakadoodle program provides children with learning experience that develop knowledge, skills and an individual sense of creativity while having fun