Take in the views at one of Sydney’s iconic venues while enjoying this six-course degustation prepared by award-winning chef Brian Geraghty
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
Riverside Six-Course Degustation Set Menu
- $149 for two people (excl. $60pp surcharge)
- $298 for four people (excl. $60pp surcharge)
- Kingfish, Cucumber & Nashi
- Crab & Miso
- Chicken, Mushrooms & Yeast
- Lamb, Eggplant & Red Pepper
- Mango & Coconut
- Beer Ice Cream & Caramel
Menu items may be subject to seasonal change.
Berowra Waters Inn
Berowra Waters Inn is emblematic of Australia, in its location, architecture, wine and food. The sandstone, tin and glass pavilion, designed by renowned Australian architect Glen Murcutt, is perched on a riverbank in the serene native bush setting of the Hawkesbury.
An ideal location for an anniversary or birthday celebration, the perfect proposal with a view, or an iconic introduction to the Australian environment in its most delicious form, Berowra Waters Inn is an Australian restaurant to enjoy and celebrate.
Brian Geraghty, Executive Chef & Owner
Chef of the Year 2018 winner in Gault & Millau Australia, Brian has worked at some of Australia’s leading restaurants including the three-hatted Bilson’s, where he was Chef de Cuisine and Executive Sous Chef, Sean Connolly’s Astral, and three-hatted Quay.
His career CV includes periods cooking at Lindsay House and Restaurant Patrick Guilbaud in Dublin, and London’s two-Michelin-starred Pied à Terre where he worked for four years under expat Aussie chef Shane Osborn. He has also undertaken stage positions at L’Astrance in Paris and Per Se and WD-50 in New York. He took over Berowra Waters Inn in 2012. The Inn’s Head Chef Brian Geraghty has been awarded the prestigious Chef of the Year 2018 title by Gault & Millau Australia.
Need To Know
• Blackout period until 2 July 2020
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Valid for lunch and dinner on Fridays and Saturdays
• Valid for lunch on Sundays
• Must book through Groupon booking tool - third party, website or phone bookings will not be accepted
• Check availability before purchase
• Menu items may be subject to seasonal change
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 180 days from purchase
• Purchase voucher and book online via https://www.groupon.com.au/reservations/
• If you received your voucher as a gift, sign in or register for a Groupon account then click on the 'Received a gift? Book Now' link in the top right
• Select date of booking and enter details
• You'll receive an email to confirm reservation details
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival and pay $60 per person surcharge
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Berowra Waters Inn
Take a boat trip over the scenic Berowra Creek and make a stop at Berowra Waters Inn, accessible only by water. The sandstone, tin and glass pavilion is perched on a riverbank and surrounded by the serene native bush setting of Hawkesbury. Small, elegant tables are set on a wood-panelled floor, all facing the floor-to-ceiling windows allowing for a view of the waterfront during the meal. The award-winning kitchen team prepares a special six-course degustation menu, which can be additionally paired with wine.