Two or four guests can choose an all-you-can-eat Mediterranean buffet with one glass of red or white house wine per person
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$49 for an all-you-can-eat Wednesday - Thursday dinner buffet with wine for two people (total value up to $78)
$97 for an all-you-can-eat Wednesday - Thursday dinner buffet with wine for four people (total value up to $156)
- Start with entrées such as garlic bread, cheese pita bread, spring rolls, sarma, and pumpkin soup
- Mains include: beef lasagna | spaghetti Bolognese | penne pollo | meatballs | roast chicken | roast beef | beef curry | pilaf rice | steamed vegetables | roast pumpkin | chips
- Enjoy tiramisu, trifle, ice cream or fruit salad for dessert
- Sip on a glass of red or white house wine each
Menu items may be subject to seasonal change.
Attention, Italian food lovers! Here’s a meal deal to end all meal deals: a virtually unending procession of pasta and garlic bread, designed to fill up the stomachs of even the most voracious eaters. This is Amici Italian and Mediterranean’s signature all-you-can-eat buffet, now with a special add-on: a glass of wine.
Amici’s buffet draws on the popular Italian craze of aperitivo, which in the north of Italy takes the form of opulent buffets with cheese, charcuterie, pasta, salads and sweets piling up at every corner of the restaurant. At the price of a drink - usually a famous Aperol Spritz, but often a glass of wine as well - patrons can dine to their hearts’ content, lamenting only their limited stomach space.
This tradition has been transplanted to Perth with great success. With the help of this Amici deal, bring friends – by the way, that’s what amici mean – along to sample lasagna, spaghetti, penne, beef and chicken, as well as an avalanche of tiramisu and ice cream with a fruit salad.
The Fine Print
• Purchase up to 3 additional as gifts
• Max. of 8 people per Groupon booking
• Not valid on Fri-Tue
• Not valid on special occasion days such as Australia Day
• Not valid on public holidays
• First booking time 5.30pm, last booking time 7.30pm
• Dining time of 90 minutes applies
• Surcharge of $5 per person, per 30 minutes after 90 minutes dining time (as per booking time, not arrival time)
• Valid for eat-in only
• All bookings are subject to availability
• 1-week booking notice strongly recommended to avoid disappointment
• BYO available - corkage fee of $7 per bottle payable directly to Buffet Amici
• Strictly no walk-ins
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Bookings must be made at least: 48 hours in advance
• Phone to book: (08) 9309 1710
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Buffet Amici Italian and Mediterranean Style Cuisine
Located on Woodvale Boulevard in Woodvale, Buffet Amici offers an extensive buffet of Italian and international cuisine to cover all hungry moments throughout the day. The menu features lasagna, penne pollo, tortellini alla panna and spaghetti with Bolognese and Napolitana sauce. Garlic bread, spring rolls, mussels, calamari, and beef and potato curry are also on offer. A range of salads, steamed vegetables and desserts are available to complement the main dishes. Buffet Amici also offers breakfast and drink options, as well as takeaway and catering services.