Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$19 for one-month access to ex-military trainer gym and classes for one person (total value up to $110)
$29 for one-month access to ex-military trainer gym and classes for two people (total value up to $220)
$39 for three-month access to ex-military trainer gym and classes for one person (total value up to $300)
$49 for three-month access to ex-military trainer gym and classes for two people (total value up to $600)
- CrossCON – military inspired training at high intensity. Rope climbing, Tyre runs, Barbell and Olympic lifting, pairs training, obstacle courses.
- CatONE – learning-based class where the first half you are trained for technique and culminates in a high intensive session using the movements you’ve just learned.
- BodyCON – team and circuit-based program that uses body weight and resistance and miscellaneous equipment
- Yoga – power and stretching yoga
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 2 additional as gifts
• Not valid on Sun
• New customers only
• Persons under the age of 18 will need to be accompanied by a participating adult
• Membership is for 1 or 3 consecutive months from the first date/visit
• Original value verified on: 18 Dec 2017
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• No booking required
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Castlereagh Fitness
Nestled in the heart of the Sydney CBD, Team Protocol is a gym founded and directed by experienced military trainers. Apart from using exercise equipment, visitors can enjoy a variety of military-inspired classes, such as CrossCON that features rope climbing, tyre runs, lifting, pair training and obstacle courses. Yoga, Pilates, boxing sessions, canyoning, climbing abseiling and adventure combo operations are also available.