Sip on wine and dine on Nepali-style delicacies such as momo dumplings, tarka dal, and saag lamb sided with rice and naan; finish with kulfi
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$49 for a Nepalese feast with wine for two people (total value up to $95)
$98 for a Nepalese feast with wine for four people (total value up to $190)
$147 for a Nepalese feast with wine for six people (total value up to $285)
- Start with six vegetarian or meat momo dumplings or a serve of samosa
- Choose one meat dish such as chicken curry with prawn and egg
- Opt for another meat dish or a vegetarian dish like eggplant masala
- Side the meal with rice and plain or garlic naan
- End on a sweet note with a dessert: lal mohan, mango kulfi, or ice cream each
- Sip on a glass of wine each
Menu items may be subject to seasonal change.
About Everest 53
Everest 53 offers Nepalese dining. The experienced chefs take pride in maintaining the authentic taste of sizzling tandoori dishes, biryani and curries, all flavoured with spices used in traditional cooking. At Everest 53 patron can dine and wine in creatively decorated interiors with walls painted blue and wooden floor.