All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· 8 July 2018
· 8 July 2018
· 2 July 2018
What You'll Get
Experience an exclusive Taste of Groupon for yourself, as we present our Sydney Secret Menu, curated by the talented Adam Liaw - one of the country’s most beloved television chefs and MasterChef Australia 2010 winner - and Head Chef at Manta Restaurant and Bar, Steve Hetherington.
Being a ‘Secret Menu’ means we can’t tell you what’s included, of course, but we can promise a tantalising journey of flavours inspired by the ocean and the freshest flavours of Austalia, with a touch of an Asian twist.
“Secret menus push both chefs and diners alike out of their comfort zone and the results never fail to surprise. I can’t give too much away, but each restaurant collaboration has been a process of combining a bit of my style with the styles of the other chefs to give Taste of Groupon diners something truly unique. I can’t wait for everyone to try them out!”
- Glass of Chandon on arrival
- Main Course
“The great thing about being a chef is you always keep learning. Working with other chefs opens your eyes to new products and cooking styles which is really interesting for me. This collaboration between Adam and I represents both our food styles as chefs and stays true to our food philosophy.
For our Taste of Groupon Secret Menu dishes, Adam and I built on the style of food we love to serve at Manta - fresh, sustainable produce prepared simply, featuring the most delicious seafood and produce - plus an injection of Adam’s signature Asian cooking influence, to create something truly special for our Manta diners. I can’t wait to share it with everyone!”
Awarded three hats by Gault & Millau Australia in 2015, and located on the iconic Woolloomooloo Wharf, Manta boasts some of the best Sydney Harbour dining experiences and city skyline views; there is not a finer location to drink or dine.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Limit of 1 voucher per visit/booking (vouchers cannot be combined)
• Valid for dine-in only
• Dimmi bookings are not accepted with this offer
• Valid for set menu only. No Menu Changes. Seafood Inclusions
• Not valid on special event days
• Menu may be subject to seasonal changes
• Strictly no walk-ins
• BYO not permitted
• Smart dress code applies
• Late arrivals of 15 minutes or more will forfeit the voucher
• Set seating times on Saturday at 6:00pm and 6:30pm
• All secret menu items are prepared by the restaurant staff
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Valid to: 18 Oct 2017
• Additional 10% surcharge applies for Sunday bookings and public holidays, payable directly to Manta Restaurant
• Purchase voucher and book online via reservation.groupon.com.au
• If you received your voucher as a gift, sign in or register for a Groupon account then click on the 'BOOK A GIFT' button
• Select date of booking and enter details
• You'll receive an email to confirm reservation details
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Manta Restaurant
Manta Restaurant offers diners the chance to experience Australia’s finest produce. Executive chef Daniel Hughes and head chef Steve Hetherington work with local farmers and artisans to ensure only the best is sourced for customers. From 100% grass-fed beef grown on the Rubis’ family farm in Queensland, to the sustainably caught local seafood – Manta is committed to showcasing what that Australia has to offer. Guests can flock to enjoy Manta's oysters, hailing from various regions in Australia and all shucked just moments before eating. Manta's wine list offers a selection of local and international drops, including mature varieties and boutique labels.