Clients can receive up to 45 units of anti-wrinkle injection to rejuvenate their visages
What You'll Get
$170 for up to 20 units of anti-wrinkle injection on one major area
$199 for up to 25 units of anti-wrinkle injection on one major and one minor area
$365 for up to 45 units of anti-wrinkle injection on two major areas
- Aims to temporarily reduce the visibility of fine lines on a choice of areas
- Skin will be assessed and the most suitable treatment for particular skin types will be recommended
- Major treatment areas include: forehead | frown area | crow’s feet | neck lift
- Minor treatment areas include: brow lift | bunny lines | smoker’s line | smile lift
What is a facial injection?
An injection puts a small amount of filler into a chosen area with the aim of helping to temporarily reduce the visibility of fine lines. Facial injections are available for one or two areas. Customers are advised to contact the merchant for further details on specific areas that can be targeted.
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Not valid on Sun
• New customers only
• If you have any questions about the brand of product used please contact Precise Cosmetic Clinic before purchasing
• Results may vary for each person
• Valid for ages 18 and over
• Actual number of units administered is at practitioner's discretion
• If client is not feeling well or recently had an infection, fever or flu please consult clinic to assess suitability
• Not suitable for those who have neuromuscular disease, Bell's palsy, autoimmune disorders, some form of diabetes, undiagnosed lesions on the face, or any active skin disease
• Must pass eligibility consultation
• Not suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women
• Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, a second opinion sought from an appropriately qualified health practitioner is recommended
• Recommended only for purchasers who fully understand the treatment and the risks of the treatment
• Purchase of voucher does not amount to informed consent
• Timing of procedure to be agreed upon between customer and practitioner
• Full refund if practitioner deems client unsuitable for procedure or advises against procedure for any reason
• Refund available if client does not wish to proceed with treatment after initial consultation
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation with practitioner should occur by: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 0432 555 865
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Precise Cosmetic Clinic
Nestled in Sydney CBD, Precise Cosmetic Clinic features a team of physicians and clinicians that specialise in non-invasive cosmetic procedures. Clients can visit the clinic to target issues such as enlarged pores, oily skin, skin laxity and uneven skin tone. Treatments on offer include anti-wrinkle injections and dermal fillers, along with skin and scalp rejuvenation.